- Eastern Health on Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p31
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to place the bond ratings of Eastern Health System Inc. on watch list for a possible downgrade in Alabama. Impact of the outstanding debt of the company on the bond ratings; Review of the management of the financial reports of the company;...
- Restoring Trust and Purpose Are Health Care's Greatest Challenges. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p29
Interviews Mary Beth Briscoe, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Eastern Health System Inc., about the challenges faced by the health care industry. Background on Eastern Health System; Scope of her responsibilities; Planned initiatives for the company; Perceived challenges...
- Falling on Def ears. // Advocate;12/14/93, Issue 644, p79
Presents a statement from rock musician Joe Elliot regarding homophobia and rock music. Rock musicians and homosexuality; Security in one's sexual preference and lifestyle.
- No exemption, no deal. Snow, Charlotte // Modern Healthcare;08/18/97, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p18
Presents information on the creation of an integrated delivery systems in Alabama by the Tenet Healthcare Corporation and the Birmingham-based Eastern Health System company. Comments from Jan Burleson, spokeswoman for Eastern.
- ALABAMA: Health System Drops a Notch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/15/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32568, p9
The article reports on the credit ratings of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for Eastern Health System Inc.'s debt issuance in Alabama. The $108 million debt is issued by the Birmingham Special Care Facilities Finance Authority. According to reports, the outlook is stable and the downgrade is...
- ALL WE GOT IS HIS PHOTOGRAPH. Kandell, Steve // Spin;Sep2010, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p92
The article discusses the experiences and the photograph of Joe Elliot, lead singer of the rock band Def Leppard, with his fans.
- Former educator and encyclopedia exec join video venture. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/12/94, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p4A
Reports on Learning Interactive Inc. (LII), a joint venture between J. Patrick Rooney, chief executive officer for the Golden Rule Insurance Co., Joe Elliot, former president for Encyclopedia Britannica and Tom Clark, former mathematics supervisor for the Indianapolis Public Schools. Initial...
- Opposable Thumb. // Publishers Weekly;11/20/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 46, p39
The article reviews the book "Opposable Thumb," by Joe Elliot.
- SOUTH. // Modern Healthcare;6/27/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p26
Presents news briefs on health care in the U.S. as of June 2005. Information on a management consulting deal of Eastern Health System with Seton Health Corp. of North Alabama; Application submitted by Roper Saint Francis Healthcare to the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental...