Master Says Virginia Has Potomac Rights; Now High Court Must Rule
- Special Master Appointed in Florida-Georgia Water Suit. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;12/5/2014, p35
The article announces that Attorney Ralph Lancaster was appointed as case manager for the Florida-Georgia water rights lawsuit.
- Special Master Chosen for Delaware-N.J. River Dispute. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p4
The article reports on the appointment of lawyer Ralph I. Lancaster Jr. of Pierce Atwood LLP as special master to adjudicate the dispute arising from Crown Landing LLC's proposal to build a bond-financed wharf on the New Jersey side of the Delaware River. Delaware regulators have opposed the...
- Herman cleared in satellite license probe. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p40
Reports on the clearance given to United States Labor Secretary Alexis Herman by Independent Counsel Ralph Lancaster for her alleged use of her position to help a company win a mobile communication satellite license in 1997. Details of the allegations against Herman; Absence of any evidence...
- Delaware River Dispute. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32628, p1
The article reports on the dispute between New Jersey and Delaware over a proposed $500 million, bond-financed riverside improvement in the Delaware River. The U.S. Supreme Court may announce how it will proceed with the recommendations of Lawyer Ralph I. Lancaster Jr. chosen by the court to...
- A Great Honor. Dusini, Diane // Maine Bar Journal;Winter2014, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
In this article, the author informs about his new role as President of the Maine State Bar Association (MSBA) after replacing the MSBA's former President Bill Robitzek. He informs about the launch of MSBA's online legal research service tool Casemaker. He discusses the views of two members of...
- Statement on the Conclusion of the Independent Counsel's Investigation of Alexis Herman. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/10/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p747
Presents the text of a statement given by United President Bill Clinton on April 5, 2000 which deals with the conclusion of Independent Counsel Ralph Lancaster's investigation of Alexis Herman.
- America in ruins? Not quite // Planning;Feb1988, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p9
No abstract available.
- Public works programs. Vishnevskaia, Nina // Russian Social Science Review;May/Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p57
Discusses the public works programs in other nations that may serve as a model for Russia. Role of public works in employment policy; Chance for uncompetitive manpower; Cooperation with the private sector and unconventional approaches; New trends in the organization and management of public...
- New Hampshire's largest public works contracts. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/10/93, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p75
Lists New Hampshire's largest public works contracts as of December 10, 1993. Contractor; Project name; Contract amount; Project description.