Wisconsin's Doyle Names Two Advisers
- Riemer Plans Run. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31750, p31
Reports on the plan of State Budget Director David Riemer to resign his post and run against Scott Walker in the election in Wisconsin.
- Alliant Techsystems. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/21/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p15
The article reports on the appointment of David Riemer as vice president of science and engineering for the Launch Systems Group of Alliant Techsystems in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- AFS Wisconsin Regional Attracts More Than 700 Attendees. // Modern Casting;Mar2004, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p18
Provides information on the 67th Annual American Foundry Society Wisconsin Chapter Regional Foundry Conference and Mini-Exposition held at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Information on a keynote address given by Marc Marotta, secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Administration;...
- The Prisoners of Welfare (Book Review). Hammond, Claire Holton // Southern Economic Journal;Oct89, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p551
Reviews the book 'The Prisoners of Welfare: Liberating America's Poor From Unemployment and Low Wages,' by David Raphael Riemer.
- Riemer to leave JWT following Spring changes. Kelly, Jane Irene; Voight, Joan // Adweek Western Edition;08/24/98, Vol. 48 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the departure of David Riemer as president of J. Walter Thompson West (JWT) in San Francisco, California after his role on the office's Sprint account was reduced. Profile on Riemer; Changes within the JWT network concerning the account; Expectations for the Sprint account; General...
- CONSULTATION WATCH. // Employers Law;Oct2011, p5
The article enumerates various consultation projects of the British government, such as consultation on Health and Safety Executive (HSE) costs, consultation on disability employment programmes, and consultation on control of asbestos.
- Consulting game. // National Journal;12/13/97, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p2519
Reports on developments related to various government consultants in the United States. Creation of Wallman Strategic Consulting; Rise of Republican lobbying; Transfer of Intel Corp.'s policy experts.
- The cost of clever people. Walker, David // Public Finance;9/2/94, p7
Discusses the continued use by government agencies in Great Britain of external management consultants in spite of the criticisms against the cost effectiveness of consultants. Large amount of money spent unnecessarily on employing consultants; Vagueness of consultants' language; Absence of...
- All the chancellor's men. Walker, David // Public Finance;07/04/97, p14
Profiles British Chancellor Gordon Brown's advisers. Includes Ed Balls; Sue Nye; Howard Davies; Intellectual roots of the advisers; New Labour government's attempt to translate academic economics to practical policy; Acceptance of American view on globalization; Preparation for the 1998 budget.