Bonds for Arizona Cardinals' Football Stadium to Hit Market in Weeks
- Viewpoint: How are stadiums and arenas rated? Rogers, Ali // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p3A
Explains how bonds issued to fund stadiums and arenas are being rated by financial rating agencies in the United States. Standard & Poor's Director Robert Durante's overview of the agency's ratings; Economic factors in rating stadiums; Examination of up-front financing of projects; Extent of...
- Moody's Upgrades Cincinnati Stadiums. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/10/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30992, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the rating of the bonds of Hamilton County, Ohio. Rating of the bonds for the Cincinnati Reds stadium.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p35
Reports on bond-related developments in the U.S. Decrease rate given by rating agency Standard & Poor for Parkview Terrace Apartments project; Reliance of bonds to finance the new stadium for Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals; Citations of the rating for Toledo, Ohio upgraded sewer system.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p1
This article presents news related to municipal bonds. The District of Columbia council narrowly approved legislation late yesterday authorizing a combined baseball stadium and community development package that could lead to issuance of more than $1 billion in bonds. New York public finance...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.