SIMPLIFYING THE PROCESS WITH: AUTOMATED MENU MGMT
- Food Service Software and Hardware Under Development. // Journal of Environmental Health;Nov2000, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p43
Reports the development of software and hardware products for food service by the KatchAll Technology Group Inc. in the United States. Commitment of the company to fund a temperature-monitoring system called Temp Trak; Evaluation of the products performance of the product.
- Restaura expands electronic commerce. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p82
Reports on Restaura Inc.'s expansion of its e-store software from Palo Alto, California-based Instill Corp. Network capabilities; Reduction in the amount of time that Restaura managers spend on invoice tracking; Future implementation of Instill's e-store advantage.
- New software makes training easier: Computerizing HACCP. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p138
Deals with HACCP computer software packages used in training foodservice employees. Interactive teaching program; Graphing flow charts of foods prepared in the operation. INSETS: How they work together: HACCP and cook-chill.;Where to find them: HACCP software packages..
- TWEAKING ON-THE-FLY: Menu-cost software offers instant bottom-line insight. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p148
Explains how a computer-based costing and food management computer software can help food service operators. Ways for using the software; Tips for using the software to control the budget; Things to avoid in using the menu costing software.
- Champs. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, Operator Connection p26
Features Ibertech's Aloha software used by Daka International for its Champs restaurant systems operations. Capabilities; System requirements; Ease of use.
- DISHING UP EFFICIENCY. Britton, Beth // Oregon Business Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p12
Reports that FoodTech Inc. has a software that allows the food services industry to combine inventory, ordering and cost analysis in one step. Career history of company president Eric Bergstrom; Use of the palm-sized device called ALIO; Subscription service for FoodTech's program.
- Veggie Tales. Yang, Jia Lynn // Fortune International (Europe);6/8/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p16
This article discusses the technology used by Sysco corp. to coordinate the delivery of food across the country. The development of wireless scanning systems by Motorola unit Symbol and The Roadnet traffic analysis software developed by United Parcel Service to ensure efficient shipments is...
- Surfing the Nutrition Net. Higgins, AMy // Food Management;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p26
Describes strategies of onsite food service operators to meet the demand for nutritional information among consumers in the U.S. Features of the interactive nutrition analysis Web site launched by Concordia College's food service; University of Southern California's interactive kiosks;...
- Sheetz Embarks on Task Management. // Chain Store Age;Dec2008, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p46
The article discusses the implementation of a task-management solution by Sheetz. The company's new retail-management software handles all site-based operations-related functions including inventory management, cash management, and foodservice management. Execution Management will direct...