- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p121
Provides information on several new products for the food service industry in the U.S. as of June 15, 2001. Pot and pan detergents from Procter & Gamble; Table pans from Pactiv; Shoes for chefs from Chefdirect.com.
- GLOBAL NEWS. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Dec2005, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on the ceramic industry around the world. The ACerS Engineering Ceramics and Nuclear & Environmental Technology Divisions will be cohosting the 30th International Conference & Exposition on Advanced Ceramics & Composites at Cocoa Beach in Florida from January...
- Floor troughs. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p84
Advance Tabco now offers a larger variety of stainless steel and fiberglass floor troughs. The troughs are manufactured with either 14-gauge stainless steel or fiberglass grating.
- Vapor hoodsâ€¦ADVANCE TABCO. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p104
The company Advance Tabco has introduced its line of stainless steel condensate vapor hoods. These units come in various standard sizes. All units are 20 inches high and feature 12â€ Ã— 12â€ vent openings. These vapor hoods are also available in custom sizes.
- Product showcase. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p115
Features several foodservice-related products. Includes `How to Sell More Beer' video; Farmland foodservice's Pre-Cooked Bacon; Campbell Foodservice's new premium-quality Creamy Garden Vegetable Soup.
- How to avoid failures with critical equipment in the kitchen. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p24
Presents guidelines in avoiding foodservice equipment failures. Consultation with engineering departments; Indication of reliability; Factors to look for in equipment; Requests for Mean Time Between Failure index.
- Products. // Restaurant Business;6/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p114
Presents various food service equipment and supplies available in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Includes Tyson Mexican tortillas; Pace Enchilada sauce; Spring rools; Cocktail. INSET: Fiesta fusion..
- Red hot chile peppers. // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p178
Presents various products of interests to the restaurant operators. Includes chile products; Lawry's Tropical Honey Lime Sauce; Dairy Management Inc. cheese recipes; Sara Lee home-style cakes. INSET: Van Den Bergh Pennant Puff Pastry recipe contest..
- Equipment. // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p195
Features various products and equipment of interest to food service industry. Includes Elite Series Ranges from Imperial; Durand Arcodoc tableware; Keating Custom Line Up cooking station; Rankin-Delux Oriental Flex System; Reynolds Cut-Rite wax paper bags and rolls.