- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Food Management;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p98
Introduces various products developed by Univex Corp. for use in food services in the food industry in the U.S. Features of the Spiral Mixers; Advantages in the use of the Planetary Mixers 12-80 QT; Description of the Programmable Reversible Dough Sheeters.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p83
Evaluates several food service equipment and supplies. Gas convection steamers from Cleveland Range; Condiment pump from Carlisle; Cappuccino dispensers from Cecilware; Polo shirts from Aramark Uniform Services.
- Collaboration guarantees land to cooking equipment company. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/4/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p17
This article focuses on business plans of Cleveland Range Inc. Whenever food service equipment manufacturer Cleveland Range Inc. is ready to expand its operation, the city of Cleveland will be ready, too. A collaboration among Ward 11 Councilman Michael Polensek, the Cleveland Industrial...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p44
The article features several products for use in the food service and restaurant business. Cleveland Range Inc.'s line of energy-efficient electric and gas Steam-Jacketed Kettles offers savings for food service operations. Curtis' Generation Tree technology provides brewing technology with...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/19/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p26
The article presents news briefs concerning the food equipment industry. Hobart has launched Hobartcorp.com, a customer-centered website that supports the specific needs of individual market segments. Cleveland has introduced Convohold by Cleveland, a fully insulated holding cabinet. Randell has...
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p86
Presents information on various kitchen equipment for foodservice contractors. Vulcan-Hart's Signature Series Sectional Gas Ranges; Cleveland Range Incorporated's Gemini 10 energy-saving convection steamer; Heinz's number 10 Pour, Store and Pump Jug.
- Convenient Cooking. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jan2004, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p51
Introduces the Line Chef, a series of four heavy-duty combination ovens manufactured by Cadco Ltd. Design of the product; Features of the ovens; Advantage of the control system.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p68
Looks at several products for the food service market. Features of the gas and electric V Series Braising Pans from Vulcan; Color available for the Petal Mist Trays of Carlisle FoodService Products; Functionality features of the Bizerba Vertical Slicers from Univex.
- equipment & supplies. // Food Management;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p84
Features various products used by food service establishments in the food industry in the U.S. Features of the NE-1064 microwave oven, manufactured by Panasonic Co.; Utilization of the Prep-Saver Slicers, developed by Univex Corp.; Characteristics of the Coldfest food pans, manufactured by Cambro.