FOOD RACKS UP MAJORITY OF SALES: 27% of c-stores sell groceries
- Colleges: More campuses are building multiple sites. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p96
Reports that more campuses in the United States are building convenience stores. Reference to the Good 2 Go, convenience store, at the Penn State University; Big-sellers at these convenience stores; How theft was reduced at the Good 2 Go convenience store; Campuses which have established...
- Steady growth in a changing retail landscape. Wight, Darren // National Petroleum News;Oct99, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p24
Highlights results of the `National Petroleum News' magazine's 1999 survey of the convenience-store industry in the United States. Coping of the industry with the mergers of oil companies; Types of information sought in the survey; Number of companies participating in the survey; Growth and...
- NPN's 1999 Convenience Store Summary. // National Petroleum News;Oct99, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p30
Presents a chart summarizing findings of the `National Petroleum News' magazine's 1999 survey of the convenience-store industry in the United States. Convenience store names; Total number of stores; Number of outlets with gasoline stations; Average store size.
- Hot HYBRIDS. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;7/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p26
The article discusses the introduction of hot food components that create convenience store hybrids in school campuses across the U.S. At Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, food is offered at Durfee's as a late night option. Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia offers...
- COLLEGE BEVERAGE SALES 101. Todd, Heather // Beverage World;7/15/2005, Vol. 124 Issue 7, p52
Focuses on beverage marketers in colleges and universities in the U.S. Significance of convenience stores to the beverage industry according to Molly Kurth, account executive at Sodexho; Continuation of growth in the water category in the institutions as of July 15, 2005; Brand promotion of...
- C-STORE STOCK BOUGHT FROM SUPERMARKETS. // SupermarketNews;Sep2014, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p13
The article reports on the results of the trade survey conducted in Australia which revealed that most convenience stores purchase their merchandise from supermarkets.
- National. // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Apr2015, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p10
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. convenience store industry as of April 2015 including a National Retail Federation survey on retailers' concern over a proposal to expand overtime, a federal report on the proposed increase in the minimum age of legal access for tobacco products and...
- NACS to unveil five-year forecast in February. // National Petroleum News;Feb2000, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the publication of the `NACS Future Study: 2000 and Beyond,' by the National Association of Convenience Stores. Examination of the trends and forecasts in the tobacco, motor fuels markets in the United States. Date of release; Interview of shopping experience of consumers; Contact...
- Coffee break. // Convenience Store;7/17/2015, p54
Th results of a poll on store investment published in a previous issue is presented, together with the poll question for the next issue.