FOR RESTAURATEUR TEAM: Campus Cafe wins UT raves
- SOUTHWESTERN HOLIDAY GATHERING. Florio, Donna // Southern Living;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p144
Features the Christmas dinner recipes prepared for a special get-together of family and business associates at the home of Ron and Peggy Weiss of Austin, Texas. Pistachio-Crusted Lamb Rack; Fig-Walnut Pudding; Asparagus-and-Mushroom Tostadas With Goat Cheese.
- 54% AT UNIV.-NEW HAMPSHIRE: C-store boosts campus retail. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of the Philbrook Cafe, a cafe-convenience store, at the University of New Hampshire. Estimated sales per day of the cafe; National and in-house brands serving at the store; Cost Construction cost of the store; Features of the cafe-convenience store.
- Kiosks renew York. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
Presents information on the touch-screen kiosks installed at the campus cafe of the Pennsylvania State University in York, Pennsylvania, in August 2005. Impact of the kiosks on the sales at the campus cafe; Use of the touch-screen kiosks.
- Florida college aims at late-night dining business. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p5
Features the modified dining system of Crossroads Cafe at the University of South Florida in Tampa, to cater to late-night dining of residential students. Information on exhibition-style of cooking; Main complaint of students regarding on-campus foods; Results of the remodeling process.
- 35 DOZEN A DAY: Krispy Kreme sales brisk at Cal Poly. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the sales of Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the CTTI Books & Cafe in the California St. Polytechnic University as of April 15, 2002. Approximate quantity of doughnuts sold at the cafe daily; Cost of the doughnuts.
- Purdue marches on. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the success of the Fred and Mary Ford Dining Court at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. Percentage of increase in the customers at the dining court; Reasons behind the success of the Court, according to food service director Sarah Johnson; Plan of Purdue University...
- WITH $7.25 AVG. CHECK: N. Idaho College sales up $700 daily. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p1
Deals with the success of Selkirk Cafe, the first table-service restaurant that opened at North Idaho College in Coeur d'Alene. Goals of opening the restaurants; Sales posted by the restaurant per day; Cuisine features.
- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- At Off-Campus Site: Radford U.Eyes New Cyber Cafe. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Talks about an off-campus cyber cafe set to open in October 1999 at Radford University in Virginia. Amount of money it is projected to generate; Expected customer mix; Company that is expected to be brought in as a licensee.