AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK
- Out-of-flight foodservice just keeps getting better. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/29/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p22
The restaurant chain Anton Airfood Inc. recently completed the second phase of a renovation of foodservice facilities at Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport in Cincinnati, Ohio by bringing in two local brands and one national name to go with seven outlets already in place in...
- Anton Airfoods to open nine eateries in Norfolk Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p16
Reports on Anton Airfoods Inc.'s plan to open nine restaurants at Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia. Plan to offer a mix of regional and national branded concepts as well as three original concepts that reflect the cultural heritage of the Virginia/Tidewater region; Other...
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...
- Anton Airfood sets openings. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p36
Announces the operations of foodservice contractor Anton Airfood Inc. in some United States airports. Greenwich Village Bistro at the JFK International Terminal; Napa Valley Wine Bar in the Air France/Lufthansa wing; Max & Erma's unit in the Columbus, Ohio airport.
- Anton Signs On. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the affiliation of Anton Airfood with purchasing solutions firm Avendra to provide food and beverage procurement and related services as of July 2004. Sales revenue of Anton in 2003; Number of restaurants operated by Anton at various airports in the U.S.; Reason of Anton for joining...
- FYI clears ground for landing of new sports bar and grille. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/12/2003, Issue 323138, p3
Presents an update on Anton Airfoods' construction project for the Valley Grill and Sports Bar located at the main lobby area of the Fresno Yosemite International Airport in Fresno, California. Design of the airport restaurant which will feature memorabilia from Valley athletes and restaurant...
- ANTON AIRFOOD EYES 2004 OPENINGS. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Highlights the business growth of Anton Airfood Inc. in 2002. Honors or recognition received by the company; Sales growth in 2002; Range of restaurant brands offered by the company; Airport locations of its restaurants.
- ANTON DEBUTS GALLAGHER'S. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the opening of Gallagher's Steak House at Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey by Anton Airfood Inc. Location of the restaurant at the airport; Description of the restaurant; Menu offered by the restaurant.
- ANTON OPENS AIRPORT STEAKHOUSE. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the opening of Anton Airfood Incorporated's Gallagher's Steakhouse in the Continental Airlines showcase Terminal C at Newark International Airport in New Jersey in November 2002. Value of the contract; Terms of the contract; Features of the Newark restaurant.