GUEST CHEFS IN ARAMARK'S SPOTLIGHT
- Aramark celebrates 10th anniversary of sharing culinary ideas with gala at U.N. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/8/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p22
Reports on the going-away party hosted by Aramark Corp. for its group of exchange-program chefs at the United Nations. Activities of Aramark related to the culinary arts; Chefs who will participate in Aramark's overseas travel program designed to let participants experience Aramark's foreign...
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p16
Provides an update on the food service industry in the U.S. as of October 15, 2005. Appointment of Michael Norris as a group president at Sodexho Inc.; Award received by Bon Appetit Management Co. from the Ecological Society of America; Information on the 11th annual International Guest Chef...
- Aramark Guest Chef Series Attracts Conglomerate of Talent. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p74
Reports on the closing party for Aramark Corp.'s 1998 International Guest Chief Series in New York City. Chefs gathered at the event; Highlights of the party.
- ARAMAK blends cul. arts. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p38
Discusses ARAMAK's Fourth Annual International Guest Chef Exchange. Participants in the event; Objective of the program.
- ARAMARK links chefs. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p26
Reports on the participation of 17 chefs, chosen from ARAMARK Corp.'s accounts worldwide, in the company's 1998 International Guest Chef Series. Goal of strengthening the contractor's global culinary network through the universal language of food.
- THE NRN 50: R & D CULINARIANS: Doug Martinides. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p130
Focuses on the career of Doug Martinides, vice president of culinary solutions for Aramark Corp. based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Influence of travel on cooking style; Career background; Development of Pan Geos food concept.
- Paul Carr. Caldwell, Mary // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p60
The article features Paul Carr, senior director of culinary at Aramark Corp. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Information on his educational background, awards received and highlights of his career are offered. Carr is responsible for the establishment of the company's Innovation Center furnished...
- Michelle LeBleu: Covering all bases, from the high seas to the major leagues. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p39
Interviews Michelle LeBleu, executive chef for Aramark Corp., Enron Field, Houston, Texas. Educational and career background; Biggest challenge encountered as a chef; What she enjoys most about cooking; Views on being a pioneer in the field of sports and entertainment feeding.
- A visiting chef sees the flip side of working in the United States. King // Nation's Restaurant News;10/11/99, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p22
Recounts the experiences of Spanish chef Benito Sanchez Murugarren when he came to the United States as a participant in Aramark Corp.'s International Guest Chef Series. Exchange of culinary tips and recipes with American counterparts; Impressions on the US foodservice sector.