VALLEY COPS 2 MAJOR CONTRACTS: Delivering to seniors in Ala
- FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE GROWTH: VALLEY SETS NEW IDENTITY. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p34
Provides information on Valley Services Inc., a food service company. Growth of the company; Details on business operations of the company; Strategy of the company.
- Where common cents fits: `Getting the food right.' // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p84
Reports that in response to customer demands John King, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Valley Innovative Services, is pursuing a path of customizing services. Highlights of King's career; King's views on the origin of major competition in food service.
- Valley eyes B&I. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p28
Reports on Valley Innovative Services' efforts to sign more upscale business dining accounts in the United States. Winning of the WorldCom and Union Planters Bank accounts; Development of external and internal marketing plans in which catering and home meal replacement operations can be...
- Valley Rising! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the success of Jackson, Mississippi-based food service contract management firm Valley Services Inc. Factors contributing to the success of company; Clientele base of the company; Revenues earned by the company in year 2002; Employee strength of the company. INSETS: BRAND POWER;ON...
- TrustHouse Services Group & Valley Services Inc. Merge. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on the merger of the company TrustHouse Services Group and Valley Services Inc. The transaction following the merger was closed on June 1, 2012. The combined company will rank as the sixth largest food services provider in the U.S. and the fourth largest in the...
- VALLEY WINS ALABAMA CONTRACT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the success of Valley Services Inc. in securing a foodservice management contract with the Alabama Department of Mental Health and Retardation in 2002. Meals provided by the company; Statement issued by George Ardelean, Valley Services vice president of sales and marketing, with...
- Valley lands major senior programs. // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p14
Valley Services Inc. has signed contracts with the Alabama Department of Senior Services and the Suburban Boston Consortium of Senior Meal Providers. The deal is a three-year agreement to provide more than 15,000 hot and 3,500 frozen meals per day. It requires the company to build seven...
- Valley Acquires GA Manuals. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p34
Reports that Valley Innovative Services has purchased Real Time Data's (RTD) food service accounts in Atlanta, Georgia. Background of Valley; Alliance formed by Valley and RTD; Comments from officials of both companies.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);5/25/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p4
The article offers information on the menu that will be served to senior citizens and students in Texas from May 27-31, 2013, including chicken teriyaki for Donley County's seniors, mushroom steak for the seniors of Hedley, and tangerine chicken for the Hedley Independent School District (ISD).