MORRISON DEBUTS 'HIGH-TECH' SVC
- Soup in the balance. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the soup menu offering in the hospitals and healthcare sector in the U.S. Goal of the soup menu offered at Strong Memorial Hospital; Cost effectiveness of Au Bon Pain products served at Morrison Management Specialists' accounts; Range of vegetarian soups offered to residents at...
- 2 Operating Divisions Created: New focus at Morrison. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Highlights the changes made at Morrison Health Care of Smyrna, Georgia. Strategic units focused on healthcare and senior living; Operating divisions that have been formed; Information on the food service management provided by the company.
- MORRISON DEVELOPS OPTIONS: New bistro concept to rotate combos. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p6
Offers a look at the take-out combo meals of the Morrison Healthcare Food Service company for healthcare cafeterias. Reason for the several choices of meals; Price of combo meals; Details on the contents of the combo meals.
- Fried for all seasons. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p78
Focuses on the comfort food options provided at healthcare cafeterias in the U.S. Information on the comfort food items offered by Morrison Management Specialists and Americana Day; Factors to consider in serving comfort food; Recipe for catfish served at Baptist Hospital in Tennessee.
- For Long-Term Growth: Morrison Revises Targets. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
Announces the revision of the long-term growth targets of Morrison Management Specialists Inc., a healthcare foodservice contractor in the United States. Impact of the anticipated growth on short-term start-up costs; Anticipated operating margins for its fiscal quarters; Positive impact of the...
- IN FOODBUY.COM PILOT: MORRISON MONITORS BUYING. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the online order-entry system of Morrison Management Specialists. Benefits of the system; Information on the test launched by the company for the system; Estimated food purchasing volume of the company's healthcare facilities.
- Cost-cutting convenience. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p74
Considers the cost-cutting benefit of the rethermalization method for frozen food items. Comments from David Savage, director of nutrition and hospitality services at Saint Joseph's Healthcare in Hamilton, Ontario; Challenges posed by the rethermalization method; Options facing Saint Joseph's...
- Green Housing Seniors. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p16
Comments on the development of the Green House Project, a nursing home under the auspices of Mississippi Methodist Senior Services (MMSS). Background on the nursing home founded by gerontologist William Thomas; Comment of Natalie Cochran, MMSS vice president for development, on the Green House...
- Carolinas Healthcare taps Morrison as medical facilities foodservice provider. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/30/99, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p20
Reports on Carolinas Healthcare System's hiring of Morrison Management Specialists to provide food service for 12 medical facilities in a two-county area in North Carolina. Terms of the five-year food service contract; Construction of an advanced culinary system; Comment by Jim DeVos, vice...