VHA/SODEXHO SYNERGY GROWS
- ELEVATOR MAINTENANCE AND MODERNIZATIONS FOR HOSPITALS. // Elevator World;Jun2010, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p34
The article reports on a set of three-year contracts signed by VHA Inc. with Otis Elevators Co. and ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. in April 2010.
- SODEXO SIGNS 18-MONTH DEAL TO CATER AT HISTORIC THIRLESTANE CASTLE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/11/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4629, p10
The article discusses the 18-month contract that Sodexo Inc. have signed with Thirlstane Castle in Scotland.
- Sodexo Business Development Honour. // Hospitality Ireland;May2009, Issue 58, p62
The article reports on a 25-year contract signed by Sodexo to administer the day-to-day management of four schools in Offaly and Laois, Ireland, under the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model. Worth â‚¬35 million, the schools covered in the contract include St. Rynagh's, in Banagher, and...
- Sodexo Gets $12.8M Extension for Food Service. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p6
The article reports on the 12.8 million dollars that has been awarded to Sodexo Inc. by the U.S. Defense Department as a modification and extension of the company's contract to provide food services and operate mess halls at six Western military installations.
- Caterer axes Â£13m contracts. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/16/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 192 Issue 4256, p9
Deals with the termination of contracts worth Â£13 million by Sodexho UK & Ireland in a bid to improve profitability in January 2003. Factors which contributed to the poor performance of the contracts; Overview of the profit recovery plan of the company; State of profit margins from Great...
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- Sodexo wins Dorset grounds maintenance contract. // Horticulture Week;1/23/2009, p11
The article reports that Sodexo Inc. has won a six-year contract with East Dorset District Council to include community-inspired ideas for grounds maintenance services in England. Under the contract, the company has been assigned to introduce a staff training plan, invest machinery and try fresh...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;1/15/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the decision of Spheris to renew its agreement with VHA, a national healthcare alliance, to provide VHA members with a full range of clinical documentation technologies and industry-leading outsource services. Under the deal, Spheris will be one of two VHA-preferred...
- Nursefinders partners with VHA. Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;10/1/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that Nursefinders Inc. has signed a three-year agreement with VHA Inc. to provide clinical vendor management services for VHA member hospitals. Under the terms of agreement, members of VHA can contract with Nursefinders for vendor management services for nurses and other...