SFM MARKETING PANEL PINPOINTS: The latest shifts in B&I foodservice
- Quality Dining net rises to $5M on 14% revenue increase in FY'02. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Quality Dining Inc. for the fiscal year ended October 27, 2002. Amount of profits; Increase of revenue by 14 percent.
- Restaurants' financial reporting styles show transparency remains a little murky. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p15
The article comments on transparency issues in the financial reporting styles of restaurants and food service operators in the U.S. There are issues in the reporting habits in the food service sector such as the practice of showing the number of restaurants in operation when a report is written,...
- 2001 REPORT: Revenue rises 8.39% among top contract mgmt. operators. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p49
Reports on the financial report of the food service industry in 2001. Percentage increase in food service dollar volume generated by contract management firms; Merger and acquisition activities in 2001; Trends in fast food service.
- New Jack in the Box restaurants help to push up earnings. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/29/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p85
Focuses on the financial performance of restaurant operator Jack in the Box Inc. for the second quarter ended April 16, 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Reasons for the increased earnings of the San Diego, California-based firm.
- CBRL earnings off slightly In third quarter performance. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/29/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p85
Focuses on the financial performance of Lebanon, Tennessee-based restaurant operator CBRL Group Inc. for the third quarter ended April 28, 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Reasons for the decline in earnings.
- Yum's July-Aug. sales up 2% Int'L taps Gier for mktg. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p104
Reports on the increase in Yum! Brands' same-store sales for the four weeks ended August 10, 2002. Year-to-date comparison.
- Everest Foods. // Accountancy;May93, Vol. 111 Issue 1197, p97
Reports on the financial report released by Great Britain-based Everest Foods for the six months ended November 30, 1992.
- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p12
The article presents the financial developments in the food service industry in the U.S. Yum! Brands Inc. board of directors authorized a program to repurchase an additional 500 million dollars of the company's stock. The Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group Inc. reported a third quarter net loss...
- NEWS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p28
Reports developments related to food service in the United States as of July 2001. Details on the death of founder Ninfa Rodriguez Laurenzo; Information of the international development agreements of Auntie Anne's Inc. in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and South Korea; Account on the...