CREATES THREE-WAY TIE: ARAMARK EYES FINE HOST OPS
- Aramark acquires Fine Host for $100M. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p4
Reports that the Aramark Corp. has agreed to buy the Fine Host Corp., a foodservice management company with accounts in education venues and a variety of other on-site segments. Background on the operations of the Aramark Corp.; Benefits of the transaction to both companies.
- Fine Host acquired by competitor, then cuts 92 jobs. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the acquisition of food service firm Fine Host Corp. by Aramark Corp in the U.S. Retrenchment of employees; Expansion of the business portfolio; Services offered to customers.
- Aramark absorbs Fine Host. // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p14
Deal comes a year after last big acquisition Aramark Corp., made its second major acquisition in a year when it purchased Fine Host Corp. in October 2002. In the month, the company had acquired the facility services division of ServiceMaster, meaning Aramark has now acquired two of the ten...
- Aramark gets Entertainment Unit from Ogden. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p23
Reports that Aramark Corp. has signed an agreement to acquire all of the food and beverage concessions and venue business of Ogden Corp. Value of the acquisition deal; Ogden clients; Total number of Aramark's sports and entertainment businesses.
- Aramark Inc. acquires Restaura, B&I accounts. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Restaura by Aramark Inc. Terms of the agreement; Value of the aggregate managed volume of the acquired accounts; Statements from Viad, the parent company of Restaura.
- Aramark buys Canadian camp contractor for $18M. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/19/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p107
Reports that Aramark has bought Travers Food Service Ltd., a Canadian food and lodging services contractor, for a multi-million dollar cash.
- 1,450 FACILITIES CLIENTS: ARAMARK ADDS SERVICEMASTER. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p32
Highlights the acquisition deal between Aramark Corp. and the ServiceMaster Company's Management Services business. Value and terms of the acquisition deal; Benefit of the acquisition to Aramark.
- Newark schools rate contractors. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p6
Informs that Newark Public Schools in Newark, New Jersey have started evaluating the results of a contract management pilot conducted at 10 of its 82 schools. Analysis of the performance of contractors Fine Host and ARAMARK Educational Services by an independent consultant; Indication of some...
- Aramark Acquires CFM. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jan2001, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
Reports the acquisition of Correctional Foodservice Management by Aramark Corp. Terms of the deal; Estimation of food purchases in the correction segment; Reduction of security anxieties.