- WITH NEW NAME, LOGO: Lackmann sets image redo. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the changes at Lackmann Food Service company. Appointment of Tom Lackmann as chief executive officer; Name and logo change; Increase in the number of senior management team.
- Transforming food service into culinary art. Lackmann, Andrew // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/24/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 46, p9D
Focuses on the business strategy of Lackmann Culinary Services on its success in Long Island, New York City. Competition in the food service industry; Growth of the company; Strategy in overcoming competition.
- Changes at Lackmann. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the changes at Long Island, New York-based Lackmann Food Service. Change of name to Lackmann Culinary Services; Appointment of president and chief operating officer Peter Alessio; Members named to senior management team; Financial computer program.
- Lackmann Culinary Services moves into New Orleans region. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/28/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p18
Reports on the provision of food service to employees of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration by Lackmann Culinary Services in New Orleans.
- Independent and Proud of It! // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the Lackmann Culinary Services in Long Island, New York. Services offered to exclusive fraternity in-house food service; Projections on its annual sales; Accounts on the persons comprising the management. INSETS: At a Glance;The MDs of Food;The Lackmann Saga;Service as a Product
- NEWS/INNOVATION. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
The article presents updates related to the foodservice industry. The foodservice department for the Scottsdale Unified School District in Arizona has entered into a contract with the Scottsdale/Paradise Valley YMCA to operate its foodservice program. Lackmann Culinary Services has replaced its...
- Deliveries Drive Business. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p54
The article focuses on the Deskside Delivery program that was launched by Saint Petersburg, Florida-based Lackmann Culinary Services to cater for corporate people who are too busy to leave their desk for lunch. Salads, deli sandwiches and popcorn chicken express are among the items included in...
- Lackmann expands Florida operations. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p18
Reports that food contractor Lackmann Food Services will provide dining services to Capital One Corp.'s sites in Tampa, Florida. Description of food services and facilities; Total sales in 1998; Names of other clients.
- That's Italian. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;9/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p41
The article focuses on Woodbury, New York-based Lackmann Culinary Services. It describes the Gourmet Your Way philosophy that is being rolled out through the company's 75 accounts in a four-state area of the Northeast, concentrated in the B&I and higher education sectors in the U.S. The basis of...