Initial bromocriptine did not change mortality in early, mild Parkinson disease
- Bromocriptine in catatonic stupor. Mahmood, Tariq // British Journal of Psychiatry;Mar91, Vol. 158, p437
A letter to the editor is presented about the effect of bromocriptine on the catatonic stupor case.
- Bromocriptine. // Reactions Weekly;4/17/2010, Issue 1297, p15
The article describes the case of a 30-year-old pregnant woman who experienced accelerated postpartum hypertension while receiving bromocriptine therapy for a pituitary macroadenoma, published in the November 2009 issue of the "Cases Journal."
- Drugs for breast pain. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);2/14/1981, Vol. 282 Issue 6263, p505
Examines the therapeutic use of bromocriptine as treatment for breast pain. Reaction of diuretics on water retention; Effects of progesterone, dydrogesterone for tenderness of the breast; Dosage and administration of the drug.
- Letter to the Editor. Petro, DJ // Lupus;2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p266
Discusses the use of bromocriptine in the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus. Evidence of the beneficial effect of bromocriptine; Side effects.
- Bromocriptine and Pituitary Disorders. Kellett, J.; Friesen, H. G. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun79, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p980
Editorial. Focuses on pituitary gland and the disorders affecting it. Background on the neuroendocrine mechanisms that regulate pituitary hormone secretion; Natural history of pituitary adenomas; Details of an evidence that bromocriptine therapy leads to a reduction in tumor size.
- Bromocriptine. // Reactions Weekly;3/26/2011, Issue 1344, p10
The article describes the case of a 35-year-old woman who developed postpartum cerebral angiopathy while receiving bromocriptine to suppress lactation.
- Bromocriptine treatment of female infertility: report of 13 pregnancies. Thorner, M.O.; Besser, G.M.; Jones, Ann; Dacie, Janet; Jones, A.E. // British Medical Journal;12/20/1975, Vol. 4 Issue 5998, p694
Examines the bromocriptine treatment for female infertility. Restoration of gonodal function; Absence of daily monitoring of blood and urine; Prohibition of treatment at the first sign of pregnancy.
- Bromocriptine--a changing scene. // British Medical Journal;12/20/1975, Vol. 4 Issue 5998, p667
Focuses on the pharmacology and clinical use of bromocriptine. Information on the inhibition of lactation by ergot; Details on oxytoxic and cardiovascular effects associated with ergotoxine compounds; Role of bromocriptine in restoring normal gonadal function in hypogonadal men and women with...
- Absence of uternine neoplasia in patients on bromocriptine. // British Medical Journal;10/1/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6091, p868
Investigates the absence of uterine neoplasia in patients on bromocriptine. Description of a bromocriptine; Evidence of hyperplasia, metaplasia, or neoplasia of the uterine mucosa; Importance of undergoing gynecological assessment in long-term treatment .