- Tax-Exempt Funds Shed $2.71 Billion as Investors Pay Their Taxes. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p7
Reports on the loss of tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. Outflow of cash due to the payment of quarterly taxes; Amount of tax-free assets; Increase in basis point of taxable fund yields.
- Tax-Exempt Funds Post Record in Wake of Fed Rate Cut. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p7
Reports that tax-exempt money market securities reached record levels in the United States for the week ending January 9, 2000. Factors attributing to the rise in tax-exempt securities inflow during the given time period; Explanation why yields on tax-free money market securities usually rise at...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p32
Presents market statistics on short-term tax-exempt yields as of March 21, 2001. Presentation of municipal market data; Variable rate demand; Money market municipal index.
- Tax-Free Funds Hold On. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31514, p1
Reports on the status of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Rise in the annual returns on tax-free money funds; Percentage decline in taxable funds; Impact of tax-free fund returns on interest rates; Average expense fee charged to money market funds.
- Cash flow into tax-exempts brings `obscene' yield levels, fund managers say. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;02/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30331, p6
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States during the first week of February 1998. Cash flow into tax-exempt money funds; Decline in yields on daily notes; Weekly yields; Analysts' assessments of the market.
- Two Weeks of Positive Inflows Add $6 Billion to Tax-Exempt Funds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p6
Reports that tax-exempt money market funds in the United States turned in positive cash flow for the two weeks ending May 15, 2001. Vigilance of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board in battling economic weakness by cutting short-term rates by half a point; Benefits for money market fund managers...
- Turmoil in Equities Led to Lighter Than Usual Tax-Day Outflows, Managers Say. Fine, Jacob; Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;04/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30876, p8
Reports on the decrease in outflows from tax-exempt money market funds due to the volatility in the United States equity market. Statistics on tax free money market fund assets; Movement of money from stock to money funds; Comments from portfolio managers.
- Tax-Exempt Money Funds Lose a Mere $252.5 Million in Latest Week. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/8/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p11
The article reports that 252.5 million U.S. dollars were pulled out by investors in the tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. in the week ended April 4, 2011.
- Tax-Exempts Hit Record High of$315.64B. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32022, p6
Reports on the increase in the tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S.