Fort Worth Hotel Debt Could Be Imperiled by Petitioners
- In Texas, Keller Readies Deal, Begins Polling Residents on Election. PHILYAW, JASON // Bond Buyer;2/25/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33069, p6
The article reports on the plan of the City of Keller, Texas, to issue two tranches of general obligation (GO) debt worth nearly $12.54 million. The City intends to offer about $8.4 million of combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation as well as $4 million of general obligation...
- FORTH WORTH BOND ELECTION. AGAINST. Woodard, Don // Fort Worth Business Press;1/30/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p76
Explains why the citizens of Fort Worth, Texas should vote against the Capital Improvements Bond Program of the city council. Amount of money to be spent for the Town Lake; Reason behind the plan to dredge and clean the San Antonio River; Uses of the collected tax money. INSET: WHAT'S ON THE...
- Forth Worth bonds deserve 'yes' vote. // Fort Worth Business Press;1/30/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p77
Explores why the citizens of Fort Worth, Texas should approve the capital improvements bond program. Views of Fort Worth residents on the bond package; Amount of money for parks, community centers and other recreational services in the city; Budget allocated by the bond program for public art...
- Texas' Northwest ISD Sets $65M Issue as Rapid Growth Cools a Bit. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;5/21/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33119, p6
The article reports on the $65 million school building bond offered by the suburban Fort Worth district to the Northwest Independent School District in Texas. It says that the bond will be used to build more schools for the growing student population. Chief financial officer Jon Graswich claims...
- New Courthouse: A Unique, Smooth And Safe Project. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/27/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the completion of the construction of a courthouse in Fort Worth, Texas. Hard-hat breakfast to be held in Calder Plaza in honor of the workers; Tribute to the project managers.
- Welcome to Cow town. Selcer, Richard F. // Historic Traveler;Apr97, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p42
Discusses the Fort Worth in Texas as the home of Hell's Half Acre, the biggest collection of bars, dance halls and bawdy houses of south of Dodge City. Western heritage of Fort Worth; Story of the Fort Worth; Legacy of turn-of-the-century Forth Worth; Finest art museum in the Cultural district...
- Historic traveler. // Historic Traveler;Apr97, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p50
Presents a traveler information about Fort Worth in Texas. How to reach the place; Brief information about Fort Worth; Lodging and dining in Fort Worth; Events celebrated in Fort; Spots to visit in Fort; Centers to contact for more information about Fort Worth.
- 60th Annual Conference. Drennan, Jerry; Foy, Ron // Technology Teacher;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p29
Describes the historical background of Fort Worth, Texas, the venue for the 60th Annual International Technology Education Association Conference on March 8-10, 1998. Overview of the conference activity program.
- Mi Cocina has the right flavor for casual business lunch. O'Flaherty, Kristi // Fort Worth Business Press;03/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p32
Features Mi Cocina Restaurant in Fort Worth, Texas. Menu offering; Range price; Ambiance.