- UK suppliers face gloom over euro. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;08/14/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p1
Focuses on the controversy over the decision of Toyota Motor Corp. to ask its United Kingdom suppliers to tender in euros. Comments from Karl Ludvigsen, chairman of Ludvigsen and Associates, regarding the issue; Likely implication of forcing suppliers to tender in euros.
- Toyota takes new Avensis upmarket. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News Europe;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the plan of Toyota to upgrade its Avensis automobile model. Reason for its decision to upgrade; Rival models of Avensis in Europe; Sales of Avensis in Europe in 2002.
- Spanish sales goal: 67,000 cars in '07. de Oliveira, Paulo Soares // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the expectations of automobile manufacturer Toyota for sales in Spain, as of April 2003. Outcome of the company's takeover of its private importer Grupo BergÃ©; Sales of Toyota in the country in 2002.
- Number one, number one, number oneâ€¦. // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p42
Reports that Toyota Motor Corp. maintained its top position in South African automobile industry for the 22nd consecutive time in 2001. Market share; Top selling models; Expansion plans.
- `Just Size': Tax law as design factor. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;10/30/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5630, p35
Reports on the introduction of Toyota Motor Corp.'s Ipsum concept minivan at the 1995 Tokyo Motor Show. Tax considerations for the concept's design; Other cars complying to the mandate in Japan; Demand for large vehicles in the United States.
- JUMP START. // Motor Age;Apr2003, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p1
No abstract available.
- Toyota toys with moving `south of the border'. // Aftermarket Business;07/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p28
Reports that Toyota Motor Corp. is thinking of joining automakers planning to set up operations in Mexico.
- Toyota slips a little. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Apr99, Vol. 179 Issue 4, p46
Reports on `Automotive Industries (AI)' periodical's B+ rating for the overall performance of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Co. in 1998. Management; Design and engineering; Manufacturing; Marketing/branding; Quality; Productivity; Return on sales; Profit per unit; United States market share;...
- Riding Out The Storm. Jewett, Dale // Automotive Industries;Apr2000, Vol. 180 Issue 4, p41
Features Toyota Motor Corp. Automobile sales; Financial performance; Productivity; Business operation; Environmental stewardship.