- Literature. // Quality;Apr97, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p150
Presents literature related to information technology. Includes `Data Acquisition & Control,'; Measurement catalog; `ISO 9000 News'; `Build on Our Expertise' brochure.
- Going through the change? Consult IT. Brewster, Ernest // Public Finance;3/3/95, p17
Reports on the launching of the practical guide `IS/IT--Organizing for Change,' from the MAPIT project in Great Britain. Importance of the guide for senior local authority managers; Vision of the prospects for the local authority in the year 2000; Primary objective of information...
- Expert guidance on the major HR issues. Stevens, John // People Management;10/10/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p83
Explains how the members of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) should take advantage of the institute's policy guides. Information provided by the IPD's series of guides; List of IPD's series of guides; Benefits that members can gain from the guides.
- Health policies benefit business, says IPD guide. // People Management;06/29/95, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p59
Announces that a practical guide to occupational health for human resource professionals and senior managers has been launched by Institute for Personnel and Development (IPD). Purpose of the guide; Benefits of occupational health program.
- New products and services. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p48
Presents several products and services available for personnel training. Video modules on modern outplacement training; Training videos on interactive compact disc produced by Video Arts; Introduction of service designed to help organizations in measuring other people's performance by...
- Training resources. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p45
Presents handbooks and manuals for training employees. Booklet that contains practical advice and helpful starting points in a concise format; Training resource pack to improve the customer service skills of front-line staff; Workbook for managing careers.
- Building THE Company Bible. Bishop-Cotner, Sheri L. // OfficePro;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p14
Presents advice on preparing a company desk manual which outlines job responsibilities of employees. Tips on building the contents of a manual; Information on the different parts of a manual; Importance of a separate reference section. INSET: Desk Manual Sample Format for a Single Job Position.
- FORM: Handbook Acknowledgment Form. Guerin, Lisa; DelPo, Amy // Create Your Own Employee Handbook;2013, pF23
A form related to making handbook acknowledgment is presented.
- Our publications reach educators and recruiters. // Personnel Journal;Sep94, Vol. 73 Issue 9, New Product News p15
Describes publications to make specialized recruiting easier. The Chronicle of Higher Education is published weekly to serve readers who have advanced degrees. The Chronicle of Philanthropy is published every other week to those skilled in direct mail, organizational management and financial...