- Tuning into humanity with Burning Vision. Lin, Brian // Raven's Eye;Apr2002, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p8
Reviews the drama 'Burning Vision,' written by Marie Clements.
- One Dream, Many Voices. Hambrick, Julie Ball // Louisville Magazine;Feb2003, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on a play entitled 'Dream: Young Voices of the Civil Rights Movement.' Premiere of the play at Stage One Children's Theatre in Kentucky; Adaptation of the play; Contact address for information about the school performances of the play.
- Jan Steen in Washington. Wilkin, Karen // New Criterion;Jun96, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on painter Jan Steen. Reputation; Career history; Works; Comparison with painter Johannes Vermeer; Episodes depicted in Steen's painting.
- Drumline. // Scholastic Scope (Teacher's Edition);11/15/2002, Vol. 51 Issue 6, pT-2
Reviews the play 'Drumline.'
- NEW YORK: Limelight on Atlantic Yards. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/29/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33423, p9
The article reports on the drama presentation of the controversial Atlantic Yards Development Project entitled "In the Footprints" in New York.
- Here on Earth. // Scholastic Action;03/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p10
Presents a short script from the motion picture 'Here on Earth.'
- Longing for heaven: Four new plays. Feeney, Joseph J. // America;1/29/1994, Vol. 170 Issue 3, p23
Reviews the British and Irish plays `The Gift of the Gorgon,' by Peter Shaffer, `Arcadia,' by Tom Stoppard, `Wonderful Tennessee,' by Brian Friel and `Moonlight' by Harold Pinter. Plays touching the concept of heaven.
- Theater. Short, Randall // New York;12/25/95-1/1/96, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p152
Presents previews and openings of theatrical productions. The Father; Beauty and the Beast; Crazy for You; More. INSET: Whistling in the Dark..
- Assault by Battery. Simon, John // New York;11/25/96, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p72
Reviews plays that can be seen in New York City during November 1996. `The Red Devil Battery Sign,' directed by Michael Wilson and starring Elizabeth Ashley; `Cakewalk'; `The Waiting Room,' directed by David Schweizer; `Demonology,' directed by Jim Simpson and starring Marisa Tomei.