A slow application
- The influence of technology on the future of human resource management. Stone, Dianna L.; Deadrick, Diana L.; Lukaszewski, Kimberly M.; Johnson, Richard // Human Resource Management Review;Jun2015, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p216
In recent years, information technology has had a profound effect on human resources (HR) processes and practices. However, relatively little research has examined its effectiveness, and most of the existing studies have not assessed the degree to which these new systems enable organizations to...
- INVESTIGATING IN THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON UTILIZATION PERVASIVE QUALITY MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY). Aryani, Nassim; Irani, Farhad Nejhad // International Journal of Academic Research;Mar2014, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p83
The present research investigates the impact of IT in using TQM in 17 communication companies in North West of Iran using the Structural Equation. Taking into account the current problems in mentioned companies, the goal of this research is to find out possible ways in decreasing the amount of...
- Get In Touch With Your Technological Self. Friedman, Sidney A. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/3/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p29
Focuses on the development of information technology and communication systems. Doubling of the speed of computer chips every three months; E-mail with voice capability; Interactive voice mail.
- Spending on Y2K will slow PACS installs, survey says. // Health Management Technology;Nov1998, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on a survey conducted by MarketLine International which deals with financial funds for information technology which have the possibility of going to Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS). Results of the survey; Factors which affect the PACS implementation.
- Beating those Post-Merger Blues. Davis, Jeremy // America's Network;Aug99 Supplement, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p12
Focuses on operations support systems (OSS) integration. Components of OSS; Views of service providers on OSS integration; OSS integration techniques; Difficulties encountered by telecommunication companies whose OSS lack integration; Advantages of process management technology products. ...
- High-speed access race will leave ILECs in the dust. Brodsky, Ira // Network World;01/11/99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Expresses skepticism over the incumbent local exchange carriers' deployment of high-speed technology. Technologies requiring high-speed access; Asymmetric digital subscriber line technology; Offers of end-to-end digital services over invisible local loops.
- Wireless and mobile networking (Foreword). Konorski, Jerzy // Telecommunication Systems;Dec2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3/4, p233
A foreword to the journal "Telecommunications Systems" is presented.
- In touch with your ego. York, Peter // Management Today;Aug2000, p81
Comments on the advancement of communication systems. Advantages and disadvantages of information technology system and communication; Effects of the system on work efficiency; Examples of communication tools.
- Untitled. // MicroScope;12/10/2007, p15
A list of several information technology (IT) projects in Great Britain seeking tenders is presented, including an international point to point telecommunications bandwidth, an evidence and case management IT solution, and an internal computer audit service.