American dream fades for SHL as share price slumps
- Internet assessment reaches one million. // e.learning age;May2003, p10
Reports on the online candidate assessments claimed by SHL Corp., a provider of competency solutions, worldwide. Comments from Andrew Rook, SHL chief information and technology officer, about the figure; Information on how online assessments help organizations achieve cost savings.
- SHL to call emergency meeting after rift. // People Management;12/5/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p9
Reports that psychometric testing company SHL is set to call an emergency general meeting that will decide the firm's direction in 2002. Dispute between the board and non-executive directors of the firm; Remarks from SHL spokesman regarding ownership of SHL shares.
- Today's Transactions: MVC Sells SHL for $660M. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/16/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of SHL Group Ltd. by the Corporate Executive Board from investment firm MVC Capital Inc. for 660 million U.S. dollars in cash.
- SHL Group grows through medical devices. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;2/17/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p0005
The article focuses on Taiwanese injection molder SHL Group whose new class of pricey biologically based drugs has resulted to big business to the tune of 140 million U.S. dollars invested since 2008. The company grew making injectors and other devices to administer biologics, a type of...
- SHL founders ousted from board. // People Management;1/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the termination of psychometricians Roger Holdsworth and Peter Saville from the board of psychometric testing firm SHL. Information on their disagreement with SHL Chairman Neville Bain and Chief Executive John Bateson over business strategy.
- Self-Administration of Injectables. Kaufman, Steven; Novara, Mark; Potter, Charles; Sadowski, Peter // BioPharm International;Apr2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p42
The article offers information on a roundtable organized by the journal, on the benefits and challenges of self-administration of injectable therapies. Topics discussed included the importance of self-administration of therapies in healthcare, and best suitable technologies for...
- Primal screen. Parkinson, Giles // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/3/2006, Vol. 124 Issue 6540, p56
The article presents information related to online recruiting and discusses how consultancy firm SHL test the cognitive abilities of candidates applying online. According to John Bateson, CEO of consultancy firm SHL, online applications offers a talent pool for companies. Ability tests and...
- Inspired expands into Asia. // Casino International;May2007, p2
The article reports that Inspired Gaming is going into partnership with Silver Heritage Limited (SHL). The two companies will utilize Inspired's Open-Server Based Gaming (Open SBGTM) products in Asia. They will bring improved slots, electronic roulette, electronic baccarat, and virtual sports to...
- Shifting Leadership Capability. Castellano, Stephanie // T+D;Dec2012, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p24
The article mentions a survey of leadership talent in various countries conducted by the talent measurement firm SHL and discusses trends in leadership development as of December 2012. According to the article, emerging countries are increasingly developing leadership talent from within....