- Weekly dilemma... Maude, Jonathan // Personnel Today;3/9/2010, p6
The article provides an answer to a question on legal issues concerning online profiles of candidates for employment.
- Companies must respond to unsuccessful applicants. // Personnel Today;3/26/2002, p2
Reports the responses of the employers on the unsuccessful job applicants in Great Britain. Emphasis of the code on selection and recruitment; Assessment of the employers information handling; Inclusion of the personal data on the recruitment process.
- You are in demand. // CA Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 144 Issue 7, p9
The article focuses on the survey of U.S.-based global staffing service ManpowerGroup Inc. which reveals that employers have a hard time looking for qualified talent such as sales representatives, technicians and engineers.
- EXPERT ADVICE. Bernhart, Jerry // Direct Marketing News;Jul2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p45
The article offers an advice about ensuring the authenticity of employment documents submitted by an applicant.
- Smart recruiting. // Communication Briefings;Apr2013, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p3
The article presents a discussion of the strategic approach in recruiting employees, adapted from the article "Job Candidates Want Payback for Hiring Snubs" by Dennis McCafferty.
- Improving your resume-to-interview strike rate. Martin, Melissa // Asian Pacific Post;3/12/2009, p12
The article offers suggestions to job applicants about applying for positions in companies.
- Beware of checking candidates' credit. // Managing People at Work;Dec2010, Issue 345, p4
The article focuses on the importance of checking a job applicant's credit history in hiring employees to combat employee fraud.
- Employers get tough in targeting talent. // Personnel Today;2/5/2002, p2
Reports the rigidness of recruitment procedures for the employment of qualified staffs in Great Britain. Increase of online screening of job applicants; Demands for skill demonstrations during job interviews; Challenge for human resource department to select the right candidate during economic...
- Direct sourcing of staff can have better results. Edwards, Gareth // Personnel Today;10/27/2009, p15
The article presents the author's comments on how direct recruitment and application for a job can produce better results.