A INFLUÃŠNCIA DAS CARACTERÃSTICAS DO GESTOR NO SUCESSO DA GESTÃƒO DE PROJETOS
- IDENTIFICAÃ‡ÃƒO E ANÃLISE DE FATORES CRÃTICOS DE SUCESSO EM PROJETOS. Vezzoni, Guilherme; Pacagnella Júnior, Antônio Carlos; Banzi Junior, Ailton Luiz; da Silva, Sérgio Luis // Revista de GestÃ£o e Projetos;jan-abr2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p116
The main purpose of this study is to understand the relationships between critical success factors and their influence on project performance. To achieve this objective were used data collected by a survey that resulted in 216 valid observations. The research is characterized by a quantitative...
- WHY DO PROJECTS REALLY FAIL? Shaker, Kareem // PM Network;
The article provides answers to a question on why do projects really fail.
- Jeddah airport moves up a gear. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/7/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 27, p20
The article reports that international firms have been invited by the General Authority for Civil Aviation to submit technical and commercial bids in 2006 for the contract to provide project and construction management services on the expansion of King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah,...
- Kuwait leads index for third week. ROSCOE, ANDREW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/16/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p25
The article discusses the contribution made by Kuwait's projects market to the Gulf Projects Index in the United Arab Emirates. The value of projects planned or under way in Kuwait has increased by 1.8 per cent to 198.6 billion dollars; and five new projects have also been added. On the other...
- Diverse Audience Enlivens Pakistan National Project Management Conference. // PM Network;Aug2012 Supplement, p14
The article discusses the 2012 National Project Management Conference hosted by the Pakistan Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Islamabad. Topics included business growth in Pakistan, project management, and leadership. Speakers included PMI Islamabad president Ahsan Mumtaz, vice...
- Strong case for corporate recovery. // Finance Week;6/29/2005, p38
Focuses on the matters to considered in restructuring and recovering a business failure in South Africa. Selection of a team of relevant experts to tackle the problem on a project management basis; Component of the black empowerment deals; Terms of job losses and corporate income.
- Project Management in Software companies -An Empirical Study in Bangalore City. Hari Prasad, B.; Moogana Goud, N. // International Journal of Exclusive Management Research;Feb2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
In recent years, the software industry has been struggling with building quality software unsuccessfully. This is witnessed by failures in major software projects. Software projects fail not because of complexity but unconscious response to software project management approach which has led to...
- Get with the programme. Lee, Stephen; Snell, Bob // Financial Management (14719185);Sep2003, p24
Presents guides to optimizing investment in strategic change suggested by the authors. Common components of a program, a series of projects, changing the business management process; Reasons for failure of programs in business management; Typical success rates in business process.
- RISK ANALYSIS IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS: A PRACTICAL SELECTION METHODOLOGY. De Marco, Alberto; Thaheem, Muhammad Jamaluddin // American Journal of Applied Sciences;2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p74
Project Risk Management (PRM) is gaining attention from researchers and practitioners in the form of sophisticated tools and techniques to help construction managers perform risk management. However, the large variety of techniques has made selecting an appropriate solution a complex and risky...