A INFLUÃŠNCIA DAS CARACTERÃSTICAS DO GESTOR NO SUCESSO DA GESTÃƒO DE PROJETOS
- IDENTIFICAÃ‡ÃƒO E ANÃLISE DE FATORES CRÃTICOS DE SUCESSO EM PROJETOS. Vezzoni, Guilherme; Pacagnella Júnior, Antônio Carlos; Banzi Junior, Ailton Luiz; da Silva, Sérgio Luis // Revista de GestÃ£o e Projetos;jan-abr2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p116
The main purpose of this study is to understand the relationships between critical success factors and their influence on project performance. To achieve this objective were used data collected by a survey that resulted in 216 valid observations. The research is characterized by a quantitative...
- WHY DO PROJECTS REALLY FAIL? Shaker, Kareem // PM Network;
The article provides answers to a question on why do projects really fail.
- Health and Safety of a Project Design: Professional Designers and Malaysian Legal Perspective. Ahmad Rashid, Zul Zakiyuddin; Adnan, Hamimah; Supardi, Azizan; Mohamad Yusuwan, Norazian // Proceedings of the European Conference on Research Methods for B;2012, p480
This paper is meant to look at the professional designers understanding and the role of Malaysian law in design risk management, particularly on matters related to health and safety. Health and safety of a project is an important area to be properly managed by the professional designers. The...
- Jeddah airport moves up a gear. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/7/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 27, p20
The article reports that international firms have been invited by the General Authority for Civil Aviation to submit technical and commercial bids in 2006 for the contract to provide project and construction management services on the expansion of King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah,...
- AN OVERVIEW OF EMERGING PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AT L&T CONSTRUCTION. SIMON, SIMEON S.; Daniel, Anand Joshua // International Journals of Marketing & Technology;Apr2013, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p208
L&T construction is the biggest legacy of two Danish Engineers who built a world-class organization that is professionally managed and a leader in India's engineering and construction industry. It was the business of cement that brought the young Mr.Henning Holck-Larsen and Mr.S.K. Toubro into...
- Co. Opens New Dubai Office. // San Diego Business Journal;11/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p13
The article reports on the expansion of San Diego, California-based construction project management provider Cumming Corp. of its international operations through opening an office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Kuwait leads index for third week. ROSCOE, ANDREW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/16/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p25
The article discusses the contribution made by Kuwait's projects market to the Gulf Projects Index in the United Arab Emirates. The value of projects planned or under way in Kuwait has increased by 1.8 per cent to 198.6 billion dollars; and five new projects have also been added. On the other...
- Diverse Audience Enlivens Pakistan National Project Management Conference. // PM Network;Aug2012 Supplement, p14
The article discusses the 2012 National Project Management Conference hosted by the Pakistan Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Islamabad. Topics included business growth in Pakistan, project management, and leadership. Speakers included PMI Islamabad president Ahsan Mumtaz, vice...
- Strong case for corporate recovery. // Finance Week;6/29/2005, p38
Focuses on the matters to considered in restructuring and recovering a business failure in South Africa. Selection of a team of relevant experts to tackle the problem on a project management basis; Component of the black empowerment deals; Terms of job losses and corporate income.