Ohio Turnpike Officials Seek to Head Off State Oversight
- Ohio hikes the pike. // Overdrive;Jul95, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p107
Reports on an increase in toll charges at the Ohio Turnpike. Effectivity; Responses; Implications; Expectations.
- OHIO: Turnpike Bonds Advance. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/6/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33872, p7
The article reports that Ohio House of Representatives has approved a legislation that would allow the state to issue 1.5 billion U.S. dollars of bonds supported by a new credit of Ohio Turnpike, Ohio.
- Partial victory. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;01/05/98, Vol. 253 Issue 1, p16
States that the Ohio Turnpike Commission postponed a planned increase in tolls by 20 percent, and instead raised it by 10 percent. Reaction of trucking interests to the Commission's hike in tolls; Reasons for the increase; Formation of the Stop Tolls on Pike organization.
- Enough is too much. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;12/15/97, Vol. 252 Issue 11, p22
Discusses the amount of money which it cost to travel on the Ohio Turnpike. Information on the 82 percent increase in truck tolls; Reactions of trucker to the increases; Description of the various increase over past years; Reasons for the increases.
- Ohio backs down on the pike. // Overdrive;Sep95, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p90
Reports on the developments and events related to the increase in the tolls on the Ohio Turnpike. Opposition to the rate hike; Plans of the Turnpike Commission; Issues raised by the Ohio Trucking Association.
- July Looks Like the End of the Road for Ohio Turnpike Bonds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31175, p48
Reports the plan of Ohio Turnpike Commission to sell revenue bonds for its expansion project. Commission based on negotiation selling; Decisions on bond insurance; Position in the highway systems market.
- Ohio Taps KPMG to Advise on Privatizing Turnpike. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33622, p20
The article reports that KPMG LLP has been selected by the city of Ohio as the lead advisor for a proposal concerning the privatization of Ohio Turnpike toll highway.
- Turnpike rates rise. // Overdrive;Feb2012, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the increase in the turnpike toll rates in Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, in which the new rate for the Ohio Turnpike from Indiana to Pennsylvania is 44 dollars, while the E-ZPass rate rose to 35 dollars from 32 dollars.
- OHIO: Fitch Affirms Turnpike. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33802, p7
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has maintained its rating and stable outlook on Ohio Turnpike commission.