Textiles set for Â£200m rise with help of imports
- Retail Briefs. // Home Textiles Today;9/26/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p2
Presents news concerning the home textile industry in the United States as of September 2005. Sales forecast by the National Retail Federation for the 2005 holiday season; Import warehouse being built by Target at the Savannah River International Trade Park; Purchase by Wal-Mart International of...
- Showroom changes at 295 Fifth. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p6
Discusses showroom changes of retailers in time for the home textiles market in New York City. Relocation of Trendex Home Designs; Expansion of the space of Bacova Guild; Transfer of Liz Clairborne Home to the showroom formerly occupied by Liberty fabrics Inc.
- Lifestyle textiles. // Housewares;Sep94, Issue 111, p52
Reports on developments in the kitchen and tabletop textile industry in Great Britain. Results of a study conducted by TMS Partnership on consumer spending and preferences; Views from industry officials; Products featured.
- Table matters. // Housewares;Sep94, Issue 111, p59
Reports on the financial performance of the household linens industry in Great Britain. Categories; Comments from industry officials; Volume sales information.
- No status quo. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p42
Reports on the stability of the market in the home textiles industry. Change in the status of retailers and suppliers; Product development and marketing; Challenges posed by the Internet to the industry.
- Tentative recovery for textiles, says new report. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the market recovery of the British household textiles market. Highlights of the report `The UK Household Textiles Market 1994.'
- Buyers upbeat at `fresh' Javits. Slott, Mira // Home Textiles Today;04/03/2000, p1
Highlights the 2000 New York Home Textiles Show at the Javits center. Strong showing of vendors from France, Portugal and other countries; Introduction of new and fresh products; Remarks of buyers regarding the success of the show.
- Duvets lead in textiles growth. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p4
Reports the growth of the household textiles market in Great Britain. Statistical figures gathered from AMA Research; Composition of the bedlinen sector; Value of the filled products market.
- TABLE LINENS. // Home Textiles Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p17
Ranks the top manufacturers of table linens in the United States. Top position taken by Town and Country Living/Brownstone; Comparison between 1999 and 2000 sales; Entrance of major brand names into the sector in 20900; Biggest gains posted by Elrene Manufacturing.