Let your customers buy the vision and reap the profits
- Changing rooms: not for us, say 25%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p2
Highlights the 'cm Business Trends Survey,' which found that more than a quarter of furniture retailers in Great Britain only change their in-store displays six times a year.
- UK appearance. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p2
Announces the launch of Appear of Scandinavia home office furniture firm in Great Britain. Display of furniture at Harrods stores; Preference of Appear for independent retailers; Product line and contact information.
- Domino displays in store. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p2
Reports the display of Domino bedroom furniture range in retail stores. Integration of wooden panels on the fronts; Availability of interior lighting in the wardrobes; Provision of optional glass panels on bedstead headboards.
- A Home in the Country for Worker. // Architectural Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p94
Features the Corner House Antiques, a showroom and business trade in Sheffield, Massachusetts. Products; Proprietors; Address.
- Making a display. // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2005, Issue 5442, p5
Reports that the Shop and Display Equipment Association has published a new guide to retail display industry in Great Britain.
- You've just got to have style - to flaunt not hide. Westphal // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p6
Comments on some furniture retailers' failure to showcase their wares effectively. Key areas that retailers need to focus on flooring products; Significance of the ScS chain's commitment to training its staff.
- Virtual Leather. Witthaus, Michele // Marketing Week;11/26/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p55
Highlights the implementation of Visualiser, a system of developing a display unit that will allow customers to visualize sofas against a variety of different backgrounds, by World of Leather, a furniture company. Comments from Steve Burke, marketing executive of the company; Impact of the...
- Beka Casting launches Coco Casual division. // Furniture/Today;9/15/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the launch of the Coco Casual division by Beka Casting at the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market in Chicago, Illinois. The Coco Casual division will offer a greater range of products of different price points to customers. The products that would be...
- SF moving to Wed.-Sat run. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the decision of the San Francisco Furniture Market in California to alter its showroom schedule. Reason behind the decision of the furniture company; Schedule chosen by the firm.