Full team ahead at Courts
- Courts appoints former London Electricity boss. // Marketing (00253650);11/7/2002, p3
Reports on appointment of Gary Tubb, former London Electricity Group marketing chief, as sales and marketing director of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Courts PLC. Career achievements of Tubb prior to the appointment; Job responsibilities of Tubb at Courts.
- Cox swaps Fiji for sofas at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p6
Reports on the appointment of Julian Cox as Courts' next upholstery buyer after the company announced an increase in sales over the first six months of the year 2000.
- Strong interim results for courts. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
States that Courts, a furnishing group, recorded increased first-half profits. Statistical information on increase; Background on company.
- New stores help lift Courts sales to ... 86m. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p2
Discusses the financial performance of furniture retailer Courts company as of September 28, 1997. Posting of an 86.4 million pound sales revenue; New store openings and the introduction of electrical departments as the key to Courts' strong sales performance; Comparison of the actual...
- Another prize for Courts? // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p2
Reports on the selection of Courts as a finalist in the 1998 UK International Retailer of the Year award.
- Out of town moves continue. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p4
Reports on the closure of Court's store in Woking in Great Britain.
- Courts now top retailer in Fiji. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p6
Reports that Courts has grabbed 60 percent of the Fijian furniture retail market.
- ARIZONA: Unkind Cuts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that the Phoenix suburb of Glendale in Arizona will stop hiring employees and cut back on replacing equipment and put off several city projects as of November 2002. Reasons for the expected move; Cuts in department budgets of the suburb.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Informs the hiring and selection of employees in Great Britain. Increase of advertised jobs for senior executives; Scheme by HMS Personnel Services for the distribution and food processing industries; Increases in recruitment advertising volumes.