- Size does matter. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p32
Evaluates the website of furniture retailer Wells Interiors. Accessibility of the website for customers; Choices of products and services offered to the visitors; Benefits of the About us information for the consumers.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p34
Evaluates the website of furniture retailer Multiyork Direct in Great Britain. Accessibility of the site; Visual appeal; Help offered to users.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p32
Evaluates the website of furniture retailer Wells Interiors. Accessibility of the website for customers; Ease of navigation; Help offered to users.
- Multiyork's direct hit. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p34
Features the website of furniture retailer Multiyork Direct in Great Britain. Design of the web page; Products offered online; Impact of the website on the sales performance of the company.
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.
- Pier 1 vets building new chain. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the opening of an Off Main Furniture store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Total amount of showroom space; Featured merchandise from suppliers; Target market. INSET: Off Main at a glance.
- Comfort Zone marks fifth store. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of Comfort Zone Mattress Stores in Oklahoma. Expansion of daybed gallery; Increase of annual sales.