- JLP sees last minute rush. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/2003, Issue 5369, p5
Focuses on the business performance of furniture store John Lewis PLC during Christmas seasons. Increase on the level of consumer spending; Comparison of sales between the year 2002 and 2003; Level of competitive advantage.
- JLP plans 10 more stores. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p7
Reports on the plan of the department store chain John Lewis PLC to expand its business operation in Great Britain. Sales of the firm; Details on the opening of the firm's Manchester branch in 2005; Services of the company.
- Winning hearts and minds. Jones, Robert // Director;Oct2000, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p54
Focuses on the commitment demonstrated by several companies to inspire customers in Great Britain. How BP delivers its business principle; Concept of capitalism for John Lewis; Idea of optimism at Orange.
- There's `no holding JLP' as turnover climbs 14%. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p4
Reports on a 14 percent increase in the sales of furniture at John Lewis Partnership (JLP) as of the quarter ending February 7, 1998. Remarks from Nigel Brotherton, assistant director of trading; JLP's group store performance.
- JLP cautious, despite 15% increase in furniture sales. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p5
Reports on the growth of John Lewis Partnership's furniture sales in 1997. Outlets registering the highest sales; Comments from firm official, Stuart Hampson.
- JLP sales up. // Housewares;Sep95, Issue 121, p6
Reports that the sales of John Lewis Partnership's china and glass increased in the 13 weeks that ended on July 13, 1995.
- JLP makes record profits. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Mar/Apr97, Issue 133, p4
Reports on the 1996 performance success of the department store group, John Lewis Partnership (JLP). Statistics of JLP's pre-tax profits in 1996 to January 25, 1997; Comments of Stuart Hampson on the company's success; Basis of JLP's 1996 success; Warning of Hampson to JLP's partners and...
- Furniture sales jump 11.6% at JLP. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p6
Reports on an 11.6 percent increase in furniture sales at John Lewis Partnership.
- John Lewis Tier Three Provider. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p8
The article reports that retailer John Lewis was chosen as the Official Department Store Provider in 2012 for London, England by the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG).