- Award deadline. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/99, Issue 5168, p3
Reports on the deadline for entries for the 2000 Furniture Industry Awards' consumer marketing award in Great Britain.
- Corridor to reward top consumer website. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p2
Focuses on the awarding of the best consumer furniture Web sites by the 2001 Consumer Internet awards in Great Britain. Sponsorship by Corridor online sales system; Recognition of Internet marketing progress; Criteria for judging; Deadline for entries.
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS. // Marketing (00253650);6/12/2001, p26
Praises a marketing campaign by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Recipient of Internal Communications award at the 2001 Marketing Society Awards; Competition for quality staff from Rolls-Royce; Establishment of an internal communications initiative called CAP.
- Saluting success. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p16
Focuses on the 1995 Merchant Marketing Awards presentation. Award recipients; Profile of winning companies; Pull-out containing judges' comments on the awards.
- Highest standards in changing times. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p3
The article discusses the selection of winning agencies for "Marketing's" Agency of the Year award in Great Britain.
- The PRIMA awards. // Association Management;Sep96, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p75
Presents the winning entries to the American Society of Association Executives' (ASAE) 1996 Promoting and Recognizing Innovation in Marketing to Associations (PRIMA) Awards.
- On the occasion of an anniversary. // Brandweek;12/4/95, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pMQ3
Focuses on the giving of the 1996 Media All-Stars awards, a program started in 1986 by `Marketing & Media Decisions' to raise the profile of the media department and the people who work therein in the advertising community. Rapid growth of the program when it was folded into the publication...
- Market Development Cooperator Program awards competition... // Business America;Mar1998, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p27
Announces the opening of the fiscal year 1998 Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) award competition in the United States. Available funds of the program; Deadline for the applications.
- Gold winners. Lefton, Terry; T.L. // Brandweek;2/26/96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p44
Features the gold winners of the 1995 `Brandweek' Sports & Event Marketing Awards for various categories. Event marketing program for Sta-bil brand fuel stabilizer via Sta-bil Nationals lawn mowers' race by Gold Eagle; California AIDS Ride 2 by Tanqueray in cause-related marketing; Caesar's...