TITLE

AIG Signs Joint Venture Agreement with PICC Life to Form an Agency Distribution Company in China

PUB. DATE
May 2013
SOURCE
Insurance Broadcasting;5/31/2013, p1
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article informs that the insurance company American International Group (AIG) Inc., People's Insurance Co. of China, and PICC Life Insurance Co. have entered into a joint venture agreement to form an agency distribution company in China. AIG will own 24.9 percent of the distribution company and PICC Life will hold the remaining 75.1%.
ACCESSION #
88044232

 

Related Articles

  • AIG Signs Joint Venture Agreement with PICC Life to Form an Agency Distribution Company in China.  // Insurance Broadcasting;6/3/2013, p1 

    The article informs that the insurance company American International Group (AIG) Inc., People's Insurance Co. of China, and PICC Life Insurance Co. have entered into a joint venture agreement to form an agency distribution company in China. AIG will own 24.9 percent of the distribution company...

  • AIG Enters Joint Venture to Sell Life Insurance in China.  // China Business Review;Jun2013, p1 

    The article reports on the joint venture of the American International Group Inc. with insurance companies PICC Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and People's Insurance Co. of China.

  • AIG Partners with Chinese Insurer for JV. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/10/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p7 

    The article reports on the decision of insurance companies American International Group Inc. (AIG), People's Insurance Co. Group of China (PICC) and PICC Life Insurance Co. Ltd. to sign a joint venture deal in June 2013.

  • AIG'S ASIAN SAVIOR. Chowdhury, Neel // Fortune;1/14/2013, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p17 

    The article looks at a November 2012 deal between U.S. insurance company AIG and Chinese insurance company People's Insurance Co. of China, wherein the two companies will form a joint venture selling life insurance in China, pitting AIG against its former subsidiary AIA.

  • China: MG, PICC Life sign agency distribution JV deal.  // Asia Insurance Review;Jul2013, p18 

    The article reports on the joint venture agreement entered by American International Group Inc. (AIG) and People's Insurance Co. of China (PICC) Life to create an agency distribution company in China.

  • Breaching the Great Wall of China. Kurland, Orin M. // Risk Management (00355593);Sep93, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p10 

    Li Yumin, chairman and president of the People's Insurance Company of China (PICC) stated that following the progress of the negotiations on the restoration of China's status in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, China is ready to conditionally open its insurance market to the outside...

  • PICC Raises $3.1B in IPO, Plans Sales Model With AIG. Ng, Rebecca // Best's Review;Jan2013, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p94 

    The article reports that the People's Insurance Co. of China (PICC) expects to enlarge its life insurance business by jointly developing a sales and distribution model with the American International Group Inc. (AIG).

  • AIG'S ASIAN SAVIOR. Chowdhury, Neel // Fortune International (Europe);1/14/2013, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p7 

    The article discusses insurance company American International Group (AIG) and its Asian subsidiary American International Assurance (AIA), which were affected by the 2008 global financial crisis, and describes AIG's partnership with People's Insurance Co. if China (PICC).

  • AIG'S ASIAN SAVIOR. Chowdhury, Neel // Fortune International (Asia);1/14/2013, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p7 

    The article discusses insurance company American International Group (AIG) and its Asian subsidiary American International Assurance (AIA), which were affected by the 2008 global financial crisis, and describes AIG's partnership with People's Insurance Co. if China (PICC).

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics