States of harmony
Tags: ATTITUDE (Psychology)
- Attitude counts. Yena, Donna J. // Career World;Jan1996, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p25
Looks at attitude and what it can do for a person's self esteem in their work place, home, school or in anyway where their have to come in contact with people. Attitude in the work place; Question yourself; Select a role model. INSETS: Do you have a positive attitude?.;Check out your attitude..
- Grand designs. Taylor, S. // Essence (Essence);Sep88, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p57
Discusses the benefits of developing a positive mental attitude.
- The inner you. // Essence (Essence);Jan1995, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p22
Provides tips on how to take care and develop one's attitudes. Pursuing passions; Lightening up; Valuing one's self.
- The rising `tude. Boyles, Denis // Men's Health (10544836);Nov96, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p68
Discusses how to develop attitude. Attitude as aggressive self-expression; Attitude as a situational item; Step-by-step guide to developing attitude.
- Isn't it time you lightened up? // PHC Profit Report;10/01/96, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p4
Presents a self-analysis quiz on whether an individual is apt to smile or not at various situations.
- Resolutions to ring in the new year. MacLeish, Rod // Christian Science Monitor;1/3/96, Vol. 88 Issue 26, p18
Provides New Year resolutions from the author to the public, and many political members. Identification of these members; What the resolution to each person state; Resolution to the public.
- Ready to learn? Lewis, A.C. // Education Digest;Feb1992, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p61
Discusses two reports issued in December which address problems concerning preparation for school readiness. Both define school readiness in broad, holistic terms, rejecting the notion that a single measure, such as a test, can determine a child's preparation for formal schooling.
- Attitude.......makes the difference. // American Salesman;Jun96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p13
Presents an excerpt from an article written by Clyde Ray in `Newsletter' about the importance of a positive attitude in life.
- Looking on the bright side without blinding.. Myers, D.; Jeeves, M. // Christianity Today;4/22/88, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p26
A consideration of the power of positive thinking, as well as an admonition to stay in touch with reality at the same time. Questions of self-serving pride; Powers unfolded in a positive approach to self; Perils of positive thinking; The balance of true humility--its strength and joy.
- Wiggle your toes. Costello, A. // U.S. Catholic;Nov91, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p39
Reflects on what it means to have an attitude of gratitude. Importance of being grateful, particularly as Thanksgiving approaches; How the author expresses gratitude for daily life; Suggested description of a grateful person.