Using grout to lock pollution in place
- Grouting in today's construction/rehab environment. Griffin, Jeff // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p30
Discusses grouting in underground construction and trenchless rehabilitation. Sealing with grout in construction; Chemical grouts; Modern grouting procedures; Planning as the key to cost-effective permanent grouting.
- CIGMAT conference held in Houston. // Underground Construction;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the annual conference and exhibit of the Center for Innovative Grouting Materials & Technology on March 12, 1997, in Houston, Texas. Issues discussed in sessions; Speakers; Highlights of the conference.
- Porky's Hole Thoughts: Professionalism and Grouting. Cutter, Howard // National Driller;Feb2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p12
The aritcle focuses on regulations set for grouting in the U.S.
- CIGMAT conference draws city, state planners. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr98, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p4
Highlights the University of Houston's Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology's (CIGMAT) 1998 conference and exhibition.
- Shaft alignment beings with proper groutings. Swanekamp, Robert // Power;Jun95, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p108
Features the report entitled `Reliable Grouting Methods for Major Rotating Equipment,' by Tom Priest of Koch Corrosion Control Co. of Houston, Texas. Importance of properly grouting machinery foundations.
- Application Research on Distributed Optical Fiber Monitoring Technology in Static Load Test of Large Diameter and Post-grouting Filling Pile. Jiaxing Chen; Tonghe Zhou; Yuancheng Guo // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 580-583, p572
The Static load test of the post-grouting filling pile in Zhengzhou city's third ring road rapidness project, uses strain gauge and distributed optical fiber to track and monitor the evolution rule of load-settlement, pile body stress, pile side resistance, etc., interprets bearing properties of...
- Grout EXPECTATIONS. KENTER, PETER // Cleaner;Nov2011, p12
The article features the New England Pipe Cleaning Company (NEPCCO) and its core business. NEPCCO started as an equipment sales company in 1935 before it specialized in pipe and grout cleaning. The company was acquired by Heitkamp in 1992. Grouting manhole comprise 60% of its business and its...
- Technical solutions. // Stone World;Apr95, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p38
Offers tips on how to remove chunks of cured grout from a stone floor installation that has been sealed. Process description; Refinishing requirement; Difficulty in removing chunks of grout; Equipment to use; Removal of sealer.
- Grout expectations. // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr97, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p95
Presents tips in grout purchasing. Availability of colored grouts; Cost.