Progress made on Canadian pipeline merger
- Nova Chemicals to go it alone. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;2/9/1998, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p12
Announces that Nova Corporation plans to merge with TransCanada PipeLines Limited. Reasons for the merger agreement; Details on the proposed management officials of the merged companies; What the company will produce; Comments from Ted Newall, Nova's vice chairman and chief executive officer.
- NOVA-TransCanada merger a success. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p3
Reports on shareholders' approval of the proposed merger between NOVA Corp. and TransCanada PipeLines Ltd.
- TransCanada PipeLines, NOVA announce merger plans. // American Gas;Mar1998, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p4
Reports on TransCanada PipeLines Ltd.'s plan to merge with NOVA Corp. Combined revenues and assets; Combined length of pipeline; Terms of the deal.
- TransCanada, NOVA announce merger. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the proposed merger between TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and Nova Corp.
- Two hurdles jumped for Canadian merger. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the merger of NOVA Corp. and TransCanada PipeLines Ltd.
- Nova and TransCanada in merger talks. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/26/98, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p3
Reports on petrochemical and pipeline company Nova Corp.'s merger negotiations with TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. Sales and earnings of both companies; Strategic benefits of the merger for TransCanada according to CS First Boston analyst David Silver; Benefits of the merger to Nova Corp....
- Canadian merger creates SuperNova. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/02/98, Vol. 253 Issue 5, p3
Focuses on the merger plans of Nova Corp. and TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. Creation of the fourth largest energy services company in North America; Annual revenues and assets; Plan to spin-off chemicals after the stock deal is completed.
- TransCanada, NOVA team to create a global energy giant. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p32
Reports on the implications of the merger between TransCanada and NOVA Corp. for the natural gas and pipeline industry. Combination of NOVA's emphasis on consulting and TransCanada's emphasis marketing and trading; Plans for operations in the United States Gulf and the Andrean countries; TCI's...
- The pipeline behemoths fight back. G.K. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/14/96, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p13
Reports how Canada's TransCanada PipeLine (TCPL) and Nova Corp. are responding to the Alliance Pipeline proposed by Alberta's major gas producers. How TCPL is attempting to improve its method of expansion before Alliance is built; Comments from Barry Luft, TCPL vice-president of project...