Joint venture pipeline announced
- Texaco, NGC create joint venture. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun98, Vol. 225 Issue 6, p10
Reports that Texaco and NGC Corp. have agreed to create a new joint venture company that will own and operate a natural gas liquids pipeline system extending from Sorrento, Los Angeles, California to Mont Belvieu, Texas. Contribution of existing pipeline systems; Benefits of the system.
- NGL joint venture. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/01/98, Vol. 253 Issue 22, p37
Reports that NGC Corp and Texaco will establish a joint-venture company to own and operate a gas pipeline from Louisiana to Texas.
- Texaco, NGC Corp. form joint venture. // LP/Gas;Jul98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p12
Presents information on the joint venture company which will be created by NGC Corporation and Texaco company to own and operate a natural gas liquids pipeline system from Sorrento, Louisiana to Mont Belvieu, Texas. When the memorandum of understanding was signed; Details on the agreement...
- NGC, Texaco for pipeline jv. Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;5/27/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 20, p17
Deals with the joint venture formed by Texaco Incorporated and NGC Corporation which will operate a natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline between Sorrento, Louisiana and Mont Belvieu, Texas. Terms of the joint venture deal.
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p91
Lists companies operating natural gas pipelines throughout the United States. Subsidiaries; Important personnel; Facilities.
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p88
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Includes Accell Natural Gas Co. in Houston, Texas; Bayou Black Corp. in Cypress, Texas; CDM Pipeline in Denver, Colorado; Cogas Inc. in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
- Company & association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec97, Vol. 224 Issue 12, p73
Presents a roundup of company and association news concerning natural gas pipeline construction and repair in the United States as of December 1997. Includes the change of the Pipeline & Compressor Research Council's name to Gas Machinery Research Council; Selection of Midwest Measurement to...
- IC: News. // International Construction;Nov99, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p5
Reports on opposition a plan to build a natural gas pipeline from the Great Lakes to New Jersey.
- Illinois-Wisconsin Express Project announced. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the Illinois-Wisconsin Express natural gas pipeline project proposed by four oil and gas companies in the United States. Use of the pipeline to transport gas from western Canada to the major United States supply basins to customers in northeast Illinois and central and southern...