AGC doesn't `dig' new `dig safely' program
- AGC names board of directors for 1995. // Las Vegas Business Press;1/9/95, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p20
Announces the 1995 board of directors of Associated General Contractors. Includes Steve Kalb, president; Bob Waits, first vice president; Dale Lay, second vice president.
- Untitled. // Las Vegas Business Press;04/28/97, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p3
No abstract available.
- President's podium. Harris, Linda // Las Vegas Business Press;06/29/98, Vol. 15 Issue 26, Construction Connection p4
Focuses on the services provided by the Las Vegas, Nevada Chapter of the Associated General Contractors to its members and to the construction industry. Government relations; Representation of the industry at all levels of the political process.
- Editor's desk. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;06/29/98, Vol. 15 Issue 26, Construction Connection p5
Provides information on the planned activities of the Associated General Contractors for 1998. Country concert featuring Monty Holmes in Las Vegas, Nevada; Country fair; Sponsorship of the Kids Voting initiative under Channel 8's Community Pride Program.
- AGC welcomes nine new members in May. // Las Vegas Business Press;06/29/98, Vol. 15 Issue 26, Construction Connection p20
Lists the new members of the Associated General Contractors. Includes Best Blind & Screen Co.; Davis Cos. Inc.; Kawneer Co. Inc.; Kenworth Sales Co. Inc.; Leavitt Insurance Agency; MSA Engineering Inc.
- AGC welcomes four new members in June. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 30, Construction Connection p20
Reports on the additional four members of Associated General Constructors in June 1998. Advanced Construction Materials Corp.; Trophy Homes Inc.; Sundquist Truman General Contractors; W.E. O'Neil Construction Co.
- GCs optimistic. // PHC Profit Report;4/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the business outlook of members of the Associated General Contractors of America in 1996.
- Lobbying, monitoring legislature gets results for contractors. Del Valle, Luis A. // Caribbean Business;8/29/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 34, pS15
Focuses on the efforts of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) in protecting and serving the interests of its members in Puerto Rico. Lobbying and monitoring of legislature to ensure that bills passed protect the industry; Cooperation among members despite deregulatory policy of...
- Fragile contractual unity. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/19/96, Vol. 236 Issue 7, p74
Editorial. Focuses on the Associated General Contractors (AGC)' retreat from contractual unity with two subcontractors' associations. Model contract's value; AGC's abandonment of the joint subcontract form.