Rocky Mountain system to expand
- Rocky Mountain system to expand. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul98, Vol. 225 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the expansion of the natural gas pipeline system of the Mid-America Pipeline Co.
- Mid-America Pipeline announces expansion. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the expansion plans by MAPCO Inc. for Mid-America Pipeline Co. New Mexico. Increase of Mid-America's capacity for deliveries; Impact on transportation requirements of other energy companies in the area.
- Rocky Mountain project begins. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan99, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p10
Reports on Mid-America Pipeline Co.'s awarding of building contracts for the construction of a 412-mile gas pipeline in the United States. Aspects of the project; Route of the pipeline.
- Border crossing. // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p31
Features the Rio Grande Pipeline along the United States-Mexico border developed through a joint venture between Mid-America Pipeline Co. and Amoco Pipeline Co. Length of the pipeline; Official border crossing for pipeline construction; Environmental assessment made before the start of the project.
- Williams subsidiary boosts NGL pipeline service in Rockies. // LP/Gas;Jan2000, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p18
Announces the completion of a pipeline construction in the Rockies by Mid-America Pipeline of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Amount of natural gas liquids to be added to the pipeline system; Number of natural gas processing plants the pipeline serves.
- Firms hit with $5.6 million damage award for 1992 explosion. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar96, Vol. 223 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Seminole Pipeline Co. Inc., Mid-America Pipeline Co. and MAPCO Inc. have been scheduled to pay $5.6 million to residents of Brenham, Texas, as compensation for the storage cavern explosion in 1992.
- Mid-America Pipeline builds respect on 400-mile loop. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug96, Vol. 223 Issue 8, p56
Reports on Mid-America Pipeline Co.'s completion of a pipeline system expansion project across New Mexico between December 19, 1994, and December 19, 1995. Details of the pipeline project; Company's efforts to establish a cooperative working environment.
- Pipeline Firms to Pay Millions to Settle Ammonia Spills in Midwest. // Clean Water Report;8/19/2009, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p8
The article reports that Magellan Ammonia Pipeline and Mid America Pipeline Co. also known as MAPCO have agreed to pay a civil penalty of 3.65 million dollars to resolve their violations of the Clean Water Act that result to anhydrous ammonia spills in Nebraska and Kansas. John C. Cruden,...
- EPA Fines Pipe For NGL Spills In Nebraska, Two Other States. // Energy Daily;5/30/2012, Issue 104, p5
The article reports on penalties imposed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Mid-America Pipeline Co. and Enterprise Products Operating LLC for spilling natural gas liquids from the West Red pipeline in Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas.