- Prassi's CD-Rep and CD Rep Professional. Starret, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Oct97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p108
Evaluates CD Rep and CD Rep Professional, compact disc recordable software from Prassi Software company. Suggested manufacturer price for the product; Hardware recommended; Features of the product.
- Prassi Primo CD Plus. Starrett, Robert A. // EMedia Magazine;Jun2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p69
Reviews the Primo CD Plus recording software from Prassi Software USA Inc. Enhancement made to the main interface; Performance of the software in making a data disc and an audio recording; Features of the Primo CD Plus.
- Adaptec Wins First Round: Preliminary Injunction Freezes Prassi's CD Right! and CD Rep. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia Professional;Feb99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
Reports that Adaptec Inc. has secured a preliminary injunction barring Prassi Software from distributing its CD Rep and CD Right! software products. Allegations of Adaptec against the Prassi principals; Evidence introduced by Adaptec; Issues that remain unresolved.
- Reviews: Prassi PrimoDVD. Starrett, Bob // EMedia Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p62
Reviews the digital video disc (DVD)-Recording software PrimoDVD from Prassi company. Features; Installation; Price.
- Software-only recorder multiplexing debuts. // EMedia Professional;May97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p74
Features the small computer system interface (SCSI) Rep, a multiplexing board from Prassi Software. Function and features of the multiplexing board; Limitations of SCSI Rep; Installation of the software.
- CD duplication sees software-side surge with Prassi,... // EMedia Professional;Jul97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p24
Reports that the release of Prassi Software USA's CD Rep and Elektroson Inc.'s CD Replicator, CD duplication on the tower/network and desktop sides, got a significant boost in the CD-R market. Features and functions of the products; Disc-copying sources included in the CD-Rep; Retail price of...
- Prassi Asks court to Expand Adaptec Antitrust Case. // EMedia Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the plan of Prassi Software USA Inc. to apply to the San Jose Federal District Court in California for permission to broaden its antitrust lawsuit against Adaptec Inc.
- Adaptec sues Prassi, alleges copyright infringement. Starrett, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p10
Reports on Milpitas, California-based Adaptec Inc.'s copyright infringement lawsuit filed against Prassi Software Inc. Case background; Lawsuit's allegations; Prassi Software's plan to file a counter-claim against Adaptec.
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...