Media, mastering, replicating, & packaging
- REI to begin CD-R production in North America. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1996, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p25
Reports on Ricoh Electronics Inc.'s plan to build a new production line to manufacture CD-R media in its facility in Tustin, California. Production capacity at Ricoh's plant in Numazu, Japan; Applications of CD-R; Ricoh Electronics as the American manufacturing subsidiary of Ricoh Corp.
- MicroBoards Saturn II SP Publisher. Partyka, Jeff // EMedia Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p67
Evaluates the computer peripheral Saturn II SP Publisher from Microboards Inc. Product features; Usability of the product; Contact information.
- Microboards debuts new version, new price for VideoWrite. // EMedia Professional;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on VideoWrite Video CD 2.11, an iteration of Microboards Technology Inc.'s White Book-capable authoring toolkit. Its price; Features of the toolkit.
- Microboards authoring toolkit voices video CD support. // CD-ROM Professional;Feb96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on the debut of Microboards Incorporated's authoring toolkit called, `VideoWrite.' Why the toolkit was designed; Features; Retail price.
- reviews. McDaniel, Josh // EMedia Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p49
Evaluates the computer peripheral MicroBoards Orbit II CD Duplicator from MicroBoards Technology Inc.
- MicroBoards' Orbit II Now Supports Pioneer's DVR-AO3. // EMedia Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the announcement of that MicroBoards Orbit II office copier from MicroBoards Technology LLC supports the Pioneer DVR-A03 DVD-R drive. Features of the office copier.
- Microboards begins shipping new desktop CD-R system. // EMedia Professional;Apr98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p23
Reports on Microboards Technology Inc.'s release of its Desktop CD-R Publisher compact disc-recorder system. Features of the system; Features of the multiformat premastering and duplication software; Price.
- Microboards' Second-Generation CD Duplicator. Nicholls, Paul // Computers in Libraries;Mar1997, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p65
Introduces the CD Blaster II, a second-generation, high-performance CD duplicator, from Microboards Technology. Features of the new design; Cost; Contact point.
- Microboards Technology introduces multi-CD copier. // Computers in Libraries;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p63
States that Microboards Technology has announced its CD-Copier, the CopyWriter, a software-based solution that consists of proprietary control software, two 4x/6x CD-Recorders and one 12x CD-ROM reader housed in a streamlined tower. Features; Price; Company contact information.