Graphics & animation tools
- Matrox takes another stab at 3D. Oliver, Dean // Computer Graphics World;Oct95, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p74
Features Matrox Graphics' MGA Millennium animation software. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Next Generation Toolpath Technology Offers Hi-Res Animation, Improved Graphics, and Much More. // MAN: Modern Applications News;7/16/2014, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p9
The article evaluated the VoluMill NEXION next generation platform independent, ultra high-performance toolpath engine technology.
- Flash 4 sparkles with enhanced features. Senna, Jeff // InfoWorld;07/26/99, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p39
Reviews the graphics and animation software Flash 4 from Macromedia Inc.
- NewTek Shines with LightWave 11. // Computer Graphics World;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p4
The article reviews LightWave 11, a modeling, animation, and rendering software program from NewTek.
- The software landscape. Giardina // SHOOT;04/04/97, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p29
Discusses the role of sophisticated computer software in enhancing the interaction between commercial production agencies and facilities. Evolution of graphics and animation software; Importance of interaction throughout the production process; Software's speed and flexibility; Offsetting of...
- Starting from scratch. Giardina // SHOOT;04/04/97, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p34
Discusses the benefits offered by software and technology to start-up digital effects/ graphics and design boutiques in the United States. Includes Radium's technology that is centered around three-dimensional software from Softimage and Alias/Wavefront; Ring of Fire's use of software from...
- CorelDraw's X3: Drawing Made Easier. McCracken, Harry // PCWorld;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p56
The article reviews the graphics software Graphics Suite X3 from CorelDraw.
- Animate your Website. // Management Services;Mar2002, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p32
The web animation tool LiveMotion 2.0 from Adobe Systems Inc. is an enhanced version of Adobe's graphics and web animation tools with a faster and more efficient way to create interactive content. It offers direct links to Adobe's other products such as Photoshop and GoLive. It fits easily onto...
- GIVING YOUR CLASSROOM A BIT OF FLASH. Oberg, Terry // Screen Education;Autumn2009, Issue 53, p112
The article discusses the use of the animation software Adobe Flash in media studies classes. The author discusses how Flash can be used by students to create animations, design websites and produce Internet games and activities. He explains the user interface for Flash and how it can be used to...