Electronic commerce & security
- Bardon provides Full Control of Windows. Sturdevant, Cameron // eWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p50
Evaluates the Full Control Internet 1.0 software by Bardon Data Systems Inc. Standard configuration for personal computers; Types of configuration flexibility control; Opportunity for information technology managers to control computer systems.
- Quick byte. Peschel, Joe // InfoWorld;10/20/97, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p130
Introduces Bardon Data Systems' security software WinU 4.0. Tool in the protection of restricted programs from typical end-users; Configuration; Contact information.
- System administrators oversee Web access. // Link-Up;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p28
Introduces WinU computer software version 4.1 from Bardon Data Systems. Its features; Capabilities and applications; Cost; Contact information.
- Bardon Data Systems Adds File System Access Control, Security Features to WinU 4.0. // Information Today;Dec1997, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p51
Announces that Bardon Data Systems has released version 4.0 of WinU, a Windows 95 replacement user interface with sophisticated security and access control capabilities. Features of the system; Detailed information on the version released; Contact information.
- ALL-IN-ONE SECURITY PLATFORM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p152
The article evaluates the Universal Security Platform from Infinova LLC.
- CDI security system issues passwords via pager. // PC Week;1/23/95, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p41
Reports on the introduction of Communications Devices Inc.'s Winguard Access security system for mobile computer users. Password generation through pager; Pricing.
- Patton unveils programmable router. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;12/02/96, Vol. 3 Issue 28, p14
Introduces Patton Electronics Co.'s Patton 2800, a programmable access router for start-up Internet service providers and small to mid-sized corporations. Features and designs; Product use.
- DECISION-MAKING COMES TO THE DOOR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p83
The article evaluates the HID Global Edge family of IP-based access control solutions from HID Global Corp.
- ACCESS CONTROL FOR SMALL APPLICATIONS IS PRE-INSTALLED & CONFIGURED. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p125
The article offers information on the Câ€¢CURE 9000 SiteServer access control with a pre-configured starter database from Software House International.