Document management revenues expected to triple by 2002
- Document management. // Computer Conference Analysis Newsletter;4/20/95, Issue 361, p1
Presents an overview of the topics discussed during the Association of Information and Image Management's (AIIM) conference on document management held on April 10-13, 1995, in San Francisco, California. Includes emerging technologies; Business process re-engineering; Workflow and integration;...
- Doc management looks to the Web. Walker, Christy // PC Week;05/18/98, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p24
Highlights upgraded versions of software by several companies designed to take advantage of the Internet introduced at the 1998 Association of Information and Image Management International show. Eastman Software Corp.'s Imaging for Windows Professional 2.0; Wheb Systems Inc.'s Captiva;...
- Protecting your business on the Internet. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/4/96, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p38
Reports on Long Island Information Systems Management Association's breakfast meeting on March 7, 1996 which will focus on how to protect one's business from intruders on the Internet. Contact information.
- The AIIM '97 Conference. // Conference Analysis;04/22/97, Vol. 4 Issue 407, p1
Presents highlights of the AIIM '97 Conference on information resource management held in New York City on April 14-17, 1997 and presented by the Association for Information and Image Management International. Document management; Internet and document management; Issues concerning legacy...
- Going Beyond Expectations. Kocan-McCormick, Stacey // AIIM E-DOC;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p58
Focuses on the business strategies of several members of the Association of Information and Image Management International in the U.S. Importance of motivating members to work harder; Commitment of the members to strengthen the association; Details of achievements. INSETS: Educating...
- UMC honored by AIM International. Pedone, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/23/97, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p3
Reports on the honoring of UMC Imaging Systems top executives by the Association of Information and Management International (AIIM). Aim of recognizing the achievements of AIIM members in the areas of continuing education; Recognition of contributions to the health and growth of the association.
- Interact with our New Map of CLIR's Reach! // CLIR Issues;Mar/Apr2014, Issue 98, p1
The article offers information on the interactive map from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR).
- CHIME and KLAS Form Research Partnership. Goth, Greg // Healthdatamanagement.com;10/31/2014, p3
The article reports on the partnership of the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) with healthcare technology research organization KLAS Enterprises.
- ITSMF reception: networking and more networking. // Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p92
The article provides updates regarding the 17th anniversary of the Information Technology Senior Management Forum as well as its third quarter symposium.