The junkies were right: Computers can be fun
- V-chips to be delayed. // Electronic Media;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p55
Reports on a warning by the Consumer Electronics Manufacturing Association to the United States Federal Communciations Commission that manufactures are unable to meet the deadline for equipping television sets with v-chip technology. When the manufactures are expected to meet the deadline.
- Audio market down; audio systems up. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov96, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p14
Discusses the report of Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association (CEMA) on the sales of audio systems and audio market for the month of July, 1996.
- Multimedia gets hot. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jan1996, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p16
Presents information on Multimedia computers from a survey conducted by the Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association. Expectations of survey respondents.
- When there's a PC, there's an A. Sciannamea, Mike // Electronic Design;03/17/97, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p64L
Cites the findings of the surveys conducted by the Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association. Total percentage of the teachers surveyed who said that computers were very effective as a teaching tool; Percentage of students who said that their grades have improved since they started doing...
- Video advances. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr97, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p18
Reports that sales of video products increases according to the Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association (CEMA) in Arlington, Virginia. Percentage of sales increase on VCRs, camcorders and TV/VCR; Other products and its percentage increase.
- Women at work: Computer ease and age-old pursuit. Kleiman, Carol // Las Vegas Business Press;07/13/98, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p21
Cites the findings of a survey conducted by the Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association on men and women's reaction to technology. Concern on how to encourage mature women to feel at ease with electronic equipment; Percentage of women and men respondents who stated that technology is too...
- Consumers speak. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep97, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p68
Reports the survey conducted by the Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association, to gauge consumers on their knowledge and interest in home automation system. Number of people surveyed in Canada and United States; Results of the survey.
- Spring CES, Comdex under one roof in 1997. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr96, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the Consumer Electronics Manufacturers and Softbank Comdex Incorporated in relation to their involvement in the Spring Consumer Electronics Show. How show will occur under one roof in 1997; Status of Windows World in show; Demographics of event for following year; Why producers will...
- Home systems: Growth depends on price. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p122
No abstract available.