Interactivity: The future of advertising?
- The interactive future. Owen, John // Campaign (UK);09/18/98, Issue 38, p41
Opinion. Questions whether the advertising sector is prepared for the digital revolution and the integration of interactive media within the industry. Why it would be a mistake to view the Internet as just another medium; How the Internet can be utilized as a powerful advertising tool;...
- Interactive. Hudis, Mark // Brandweek;9/19/94, Vol. 35 Issue 36, Media Outlook '95 p40
Forecasts the market share of advertising via interactive channels in 1995. Strong growth in consumer online services; Distribution problems on interactive television; Trend of onlining in magazines.
- Interactive ads may be on rise. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;10/17/94, Vol. 124 Issue 42, p52
Forecasts the rise of interactive marketing advertisements on radio by the year 2000. Increasing popularity of toll-free numbers; Computer on-line services; Interactive marketing strategies used by Westwood One; Interactive campaigns featured by Premier Radio Networks.
- Interactive looms large in budgets. Fawcett, Adrienne Ward // Advertising Age;10/3/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 42, pS-1
The article looks at results of the survey conducted by Advertising Age magazine among senior-level marketing decision makers about advertising spending. Though marketers still devote the bulk of their expenditures to traditional advertising today, the allocation of their budgets has shifted....
- Billboards in cyberspace? Szwergold, Jack // Management Review;Jul94, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p7
Forecasts how interactive media will shape the advertising industry. Predicted demise of traditional, passive advertising; Possibilities of interactive advertising; Sample applications.
- Strong growth ahead for media, report says. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;8/19/96, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p12
Reports on a five-year communications industry forecast by Veronis Suhler & Associates. Growth of advertising-supported media as new media intensify their marketing and companies continue to build brands; Consumer spending; Institutional spending; Subscription video services; Filmed...
- INTERACTIVE. Elkin, Tobi // Advertising Age;1/7/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p16
The article presents an outlook for interactive marketing and media in the United States for 2002. While near-term prospects for the segment remain uncertain, marketers can use the time to experiment with new interactive advertising formats and marketing programs. Online advertising revenue in...
- Boom or bust? Leonis, Ted; Givotovsky, Nicholas // Brandweek;2/6/95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, IQ p24
Presents predictions concerning interactive digital communications market in the United States for 1995. Digital marketers; Surcharged pricing; Dimensional multimedia; False `impressions' on-line; Electronic commerce.
- The year that wasn't. Schrage, Michael // Adweek Western Edition;1/15/96, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p35
Presents a look back at some of Michael Schrage's 1995 predictions related to interactive media.