- CARMEL MCDONAGH JOINS TECHTARGET. // Circulation Management;Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the appointment of Carmel McDonagh as a senior director at TechTarget in 2004. Awards received by McDonagh from the magazine "Circulation Management"; Responsibilities of McDonagh at TechTarget.
- Three for the show. Kramer, Mimi // Time International (South Pacific Edition);08/18/97, Issue 33, p71
Highlights Martin McDonagh, Mark Ravenhill and Patrick Marber, Britain's hottest trio of young playwrights as of August 1997. `The Cripple of Inishmaan,' by McDonagh; `Shopping and F____,' by Ravenhill; `Closer' by McDonagh and Marber; Their style; Comments from the playwrights.
- Broadway, Straight Up. Zoglin, Richard // Time;5/10/1999, Vol. 153 Issue 18, p85
Reviews two theater productions. `Amy's View,' by David Hare; `The Lonesome West,' by Martin McDonagh.
- Book notes. // Journal of Consumer Policy;Sep97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p403
Reviews the book `Green Management,' edited by Pierre McDonagh and Andrea Prothero.
- Appointments to the Board of National Asset Management Agency. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2010, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p94
The article announces that Brendan Mc Donagh was appointed as chief executive officer of the National Asset Management Agency (NAMA).
- Terrified (and Laughing About It). Wolf, Matt // American Theatre;May/Jun2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p55
Reviews the play 'The Lieutenant of Inishmore,' directed by Wilson Milam, written by Martin McDonagh and performed by David Wilmot and Conor Maloney.
- The Lieutenant of Inishmore. Brown, Scott // Entertainment Weekly;6/9/2006, Issue 880/881, p147
The article reviews the Broadway play "The Lieutenant of Inishmore," directed by Martin McDonagh and starring David Wilmot and Alison Pill.
- Finance. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;10/4/2014, Issue 1440, p05
The article reports on the major portfolios of Irish property that the National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) will sell. Topics discussed the total value of the property portfolios disclosed by chief executive officer (CEO) Brendan McDonagh during a conference hosted by the Construction...
- Three for the show. Kramer, Mimi // Time;8/4/1997, Vol. 150 Issue 5, p70
Profiles three young, British playwrights who are gaining popularity in the late 1990s. Martin McDonagh and his play `The Cripple of Inishmaan'; Patrick Marber, author of `Closer'; Mark Ravenhill and his play `Shopping and F...'; What ties the three together; Differences; Ravenhill's...