Ikea targets MFI?
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p51
Reports on the performance of furniture firms traded in stock exchanges in the U.S. and Canada. Retailers; Rental firms; Manufactures.
- Furniture stocks summary 5/25-6/1. // Furniture/Today;6/5/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p4
A graph is presented depicting the stock performance of furniture companies from May 25-June 1, 2006.
- DFS shares reach high along with CM Index. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;05/14/99, Issue 5138, p8
Presents a chart showing the stock activity of the furniture industry in Great Britain for the week ending May 14, 1999. Impact of low interest rates on the retail sector; Lower sales volumes for the furniture and carpet sectors.
- Retail trio bucks the trend with new highs. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p4
Reports the market trend for furniture industry in Great Britain. Announcement of a share bonus by Marks & Spencer company; Initiative of Allders company during economic recession; Revenue loss at Selfridges industry.
- Retailers hold on in rocky city. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p1
Looks at the performance of furniture retailers in the London, England stock market in July 2002. Drop in the value of listed furniture retailers; Market capitalization of key listed furniture retailers and chains.
- Share movements at a glance. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p7
Presents a chart reflecting the stock performance of the furniture industry in Great Britain as of June 8, 1998. Furniture retailers; Furniture manufacturers and suppliers; Stock price.
- It's not over yet. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p5
Focuses on the stock market performance of some British furniture retailers and manufacturers as of August 28, 1998. Transactions involving Allied Carpets' 6.5 million shares; Factors affecting the furniture sector's market performance.
- NYSE accepts Rowe's plan to comply with listing rules. // Furniture/Today;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p46
Reports the compliance of the stocks exchange listing standards of the upholstery maker and retailer Rowe Companies in New York.
- Furniture industry shares drop 4.78% in last week's stock market crash. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p7
Focuses on the impact of the stock market crash in October 1997 on the stocks of furniture manufacturers in Great Britain. Performance of major sectors of the industry; Furniture companies which suffered a decline in stocks.